When Love and Death Embrace

<^>Wicked Game<^>

You closed the door and made your way down the stairs. April and phil were sitting on the couch while bam paced.

"bam, please quit pacing. We're not going to hit traffic this early." Ape reasoned with her frantic son.

"yes we will, the way ry is moving."

"I'm ready. Lets get going, energizer bunny." You said walking over to the couch, going to sit next t april. Bam quickly grabbed your arm and started running towards the door. "fuck! Bam, that's attached to me!"

"I know, that's why I'm pulling it. I'm late as it is." He said still running down the driveway to the hobbit hole, where the hummer was parked. That's when you noticed how cold it was.

"bam, why didn't you pull the hummer up to the front of the house?"

"cause I didn't pack up the hummer. I made novak and dunn do it." You both finally got to the hummer. Bam opened the door and pushed you in the backseat where dunn was sleeping. You accidentally pressed your hand into his hip bone, trying not to land on him completely. He yelled out and sat up quickly, while bam drove the hummer to the front of the house.

"I am so sorry Ryan. He pushed me." He laughed and nodded, sitting up more.

"it's alright, I was afraid you were novak. I hate you bam." Bam turned around and flashed his toothy smile. You sat in the middle, making room for april. Phil got up front with bam. You looked out the window to see the sun wasn't even up yet.

"bam, it is so early. Not even the birds are awake." You said leaning your head on april's shoulder.

"then go to sleep. I'll wake you when we get there. You're such a bitch in the morning." Bam said as he pulled out of the long, winding driveway. You stuck your tongue out at him and closed your eyes. It didn't take you long to fall back into your deep sleep. During your sleep, your dreams played a wicked game with you. You opened your eyes to see you lying in a big bed. You sat up, looking around the unfamiliar room. Ville sat in front of you with crossed legs and his back to you. You heard him humming and he was rocking himself back and forth. You thought he had finally gone crazy. You slowly sat up, crawling over to his side to see what he was looking at. Your eyes went wide when you saw what he was nurturing. There sitting in his lap was a small baby, smiling brightly. It cooed loudly and giggled. Ville looked to you, but he looked different. His once emerald eyes were now a bright blue, you had never seen before. This frightened you, this wasn't your villeit just wasn't. his smile was evil, his glow and presence was completely different. You looked to the child who was smiling at you with the same smile as the ville imposter. The child was one of the most confusing children you had ever seen; its eyes were different colors. One was the sparkling blue the imposter possessed and the other was the bright green you had loved forever. The baby laughed and moved around in its protective cradle. Ville smiled down at the child and back to you.

"she's amazing darling." You quickly scrambled off the bed, backing into the corner across the room. It wasn't ville, it wasn't his voice. The man you thought you knew on the bed was not the man you loved. He made his way off the bed, cradling the baby in his arms. "what's wrong ry? Why are you scared of me?" he asked in a zombie like tone.

"you're not ville, who are you?!" you cried hysterically. He inched closer to you, setting the baby in the cradle beside you.

"of course I'm not ville. I'm..."