When Love and Death Embrace

<^>emotional girl<^>

your eyes shot open and you saw yourself in the bed of yet another strange room. You sat up, looking around frantically. You saw a window that led out to a big balcony. You jumped out of the bed, flinging the doors of the window open and running to the railing. The whole New York skyline stood in front of you. You were confused and scared shitless by the dream. You let out a loud scream and collapsed to the floor.

"ry!" you turned your head to see bam running towards you. He got to you, holding you tightly in his arms rocking back and forth as you cried. "what happened? I was in the kitchen and I heard you scream. You weren't in your bed, but out here. What happened?" you calmed yourself a bit before answering him.

"I had a horrible dream. Ville was holding a baby, but he wasn't ville. He looked like ville except his voice, his glow and his eyes were different. The baby had 2 different colored eyes, one was blue and the other was green. He said it was my baby. We were in your bedroom somewhereit wasn't ville!" you cried. Bam hushed you and calmed you.

"It was just a nightmare ry, it's over now. There's nothing to worry about. Ville is ville, you don't have a baby and you're in New York! Ape wants to go into the city with you. Everything's alright." You nodded and wiped the tears from your eyes.

"I'm sorry for acting this way." He laughed and hugged you.

"Don't worry about it. You're just a very emotional girl, it's understandable." You laughed lightly and stood up, leaning over the railing slightly.

"I wish I wasn't so emotional. I feel really stupid about it." Bam walked to your side, looking down at the traffic. "when do I leave with ape?"

"when phil wakes up. He's going with you guys." You nodded and sighed, watching all the people pass by. "I have to go to a pre-VMA thing with dunn and the guys at 7. you can go if you want." You shrugged and turned back, walking into the bedroom. "where are you going?"

"back to sleep for a little while. Wake me when phil gets up." Bam nodded and walked in the bedroom with you. Bam watched as you got back into the bed. You looked at him and then looked around the room. "what are you staring at?" he snapped out of his fantasy world and shook his head. "what were you thinking?"

"just about how weird you look." You cocked an eyebrow at him.

"why do I look weird?" he laughed and leaned against the door frame.

"it's just weird seeing you without him. You've changed ry. I like it." He then closed the door, leaving you with only your thoughts.