When Love and Death Embrace

<^>Fallen Angel<^>

you laid in the bed with bam's words circulating in your head. Had you changed? If you did, you wondered how. Sleep was obviously gone for the moment. You sat in the bed, staring off into space. You then remembered your sketch book. You got out of the bag and walked over to your duffel bag. Taking out your sketch book and you sketching supplies, you walked back over to the bed. You set up your supplies in front of you and opened your sketchbook. You pushed past all the sketches you had done in your past to a blank page. You took your handy sketch pencil and started drawing. True you weren't the best artist, but you could make decent pictures. You got very frustrated on the wings, trying to make them look realistically tattered. After that came the hardest part, the secret part. You went to the folder in the back and pulled out the picture. You drew the design as best you could; you were pretty pleased with it in the end. You even drew a special moon over your fallen angel. By the time you had signed your name at the bottom of your drawing, bam came bursting into the room. "phil's up and ready. Dunn decided to go with you guys." He walking in and jumping on the bed, spilling all your supplies over the bed.

"bam! What the hell?" bam simply smiled and kept bouncing as you packed up all the pencils, pens and colors into it's case. You hadn't noticed that while you were packing bam had stolen the notebook and was now looking through it. You hopped off the bed and placed the supplies in your bag.

"these are really good ry." You stood up and stared at bam going through your book.

"no!" you yelled as you ran over to the bed, stealing the book from him. You hoped he hadn't seen you last sketch, but bam always crushed your hopes.

"That last one was the best one in there." You quickly stuffed the book back in your bag. You stood back up and smiled sweetly.

"so if dunn is going with us, what are you gonna do?" bam laughed and jumped off the bed, landing in a superman pose.

"I'm going to hang with Knoxville and steve-o!" you laughed and ran, tackling bam to the ground. (you like to do that if you hadn't noticed)

"not so tough now, are you superman?" he laughed rolling you under him.

"I'm not superman. I'm jackass man!" you pushed him off your body and sat on your knees.

"well the jackass part is right, not too sure about you being a man." Bam propped himself up on his elbows with a playful smile on his face.

"well you may not think I'm a man, but missy thinks otherwise." You faked gagged and sat on your couch. Your hotel room was rather large. The bed was a beautiful deep red and gold. It matched the red walls with the gold trimming. 2 deeply oak stained dressed sat on either side of the bed. You had a dressed that matched the 2 side tables. You then had, of course, your black leather couch. Bam laughed as you laid on the couch with your legs hanging over the armrests. All of a sudden the door burst open. You looked to the door seeing dunn all decked out in I Heart New York shirts and pants. He even donned a New York Yankees hat. Both you and bam stared at him before dying with laughter.

"oh shut it both of you! At least I won't get my ass kicked in the city." Bam couldn't stop laughing as you ran to your duffel bag, pulling out your video camera. You filmed dunn as he walked around the room like a model on a runway.

"dunn, if the new Yorkers dont' kick your assI sure as hell will!" bam said walking over to you and taking your camera.

"hey! Give me my fucking camera." You whined, reaching up for it.

"if I'm not mistaken, I gave you this fucking camera. So I wouldn't be yelling at me." You pouted and punched him in the stomach. He dropped the camera and doubled over on the floor. You picked up the camera and filmed bam's pain-filled body. Bam took his hand and held up his middle finger to you.