When Love and Death Embrace

<^>Not every promise<^>

You laughed and turned the camera off.

"alright, now that weve had our laugh, you all can leave so I can get dressed."

"you're dressed fine, just fix your hair. It looks like you got sex hair." Dunn laughed and you pushed playfully against his chest.

"ville isn't here is he?" bam joked, getting off the floor and regaining his composure. You ran over to him, tackling him to the ground. "you suck!" he groaned, pushing you off him. you went over to your bag, pulling out another shirt and your black bondage type pants. You ran into the bathroom to avoid getting attacked by dunn. You changed and ran a brush through your hair. You then checked yourself out in the mirror, feeling you were forgetting something. Bam's words then popped back into your head and you remembered. You quickly dug through the pockets of your pants and pulled out you cell phone, dialing ville's number. You sat in the bathtub, waiting for vilel to pick up the phone.

"yes?" he said somewhat rudely.

"is that how you always answer your phone?" you joked. He groaned and laughed lightly.

"not all the time darling. My phone has been ringing off the hook since you left."

"who's been calling you" he groaned loudly.

"this house is still loud even if bam and you aren't' here. I'm sorry darling, what was your question?" you did hear banging and drilling distantly in the background.

"well my first question is who's been calling you. Now my question is what the hell is that banging?" ville laughed.

"well the band and seppo keep calling. But jesse decided to show up back in my life again. My parents have too love." Your eyes went wide and you sat up straight.

"your parents? What did you talk to your parents about?" you said with some fear in your voice.

"just how I've been, what I've been doing, stuff like that." You sighed an huge sigh of relief. His parents didn't know about you. "they want to meet you." never mind. Your breath got caught in your lungs and your heart was beating at an incredible pace. "ry? Are you still there?"

"yeah." You managed to squeak out. You were honestly terrified of meeting parents. You had never even met tim's parents when you were both engaged.

"Ry, don't worry about meeting them. You won't have to meet them for a while." You breathed finally and your heart slowed down a bit. "did I scare you?"

"just a bit. I suck at meeting parents." You stated, still trying to regain your composure.

"didn't you ever meet tim's parents?" he asked in a shocked tone.

"nope, I didn't plan to meet them until the day of the wedding." You laughed, it was true. You would do anything to avoid meeting the parents.

"well darling, afraid that's not gonna happen with my parents. If you wont' go to them, they'll come to you." He said with what sounded like a smile on his face. Yet, his tone had a hint of seriousness in it. That made your nervousness all the better.

"oh thanks. I'm really looking forward to meeting them now." Banging was heard from outside the door.

"ry, get out here now! Don't make me come in there!" bam yelled from outside the door.

"where are you that bam wants you to come out from?"

"I'm sitting in the bathtub." You laughed.

"and I'm not there?! Damn!" you laughed louder.

"I'm fully dressed. I was getting dressed and realized that I hadn't called you, like I said I would. So hi lover." You wanted him to be there with you, to see his smiling face when you awoke. That's when you remembered your dream.

"hello to you too. Did you sleep after you left?" damn him for bringing that up.

"yes and how about you? Did you obey me and fall back asleep?" he let out a loud HA! "what?"

"well I did for a little while, then the phone calls began. So you could say I half obeyed your wishes." You smiled, leaning your head against the tub.

"ry, I'm coming in there right now!" bam yelled and pulled the door open.

"darling, I have to go. Someone is here for me." You cocked an eyebrow and pushed bam with your foot as he tried to get you out of the tub.

"who's there for you?" you asked loudly so bam would get the hint. Luckily both bam and dunn did, standing up with confused looks on their faces.

"I don't know darling. I'll call you back though. You go have fun in new york. I'll call you later tonight alright?" this made you sad. You wanted him to be with you so badly. You had never felt this way about anyone before. It was really confusing to you. "I love you ry." He said somewhat pleadingly. Tears came to your eyes. You knew your relationship would never be the same after this call. It made you not want to hang up.

"I love you too." Your voice quivered at the oncoming sobs.

"are you crying ry?" you swallowed hard and squeaked out a practically silent 'no'. "you're lying to me. Don't cry please. I'm really going to call you later, I promise."

"you promise a lot of things ville." You said sucking back your tears. Bam leaned down to help you out of the tub, yet you pushed him away again.

"what are you talking about ry? I've kept every single promise that I have ever promised to you." You wiped away the tear rolling slowly down your face.

"not every promise." You hung up the phone, throwing it across the room. You brought your knees to your chest and stared at the tub lining. You weren't sad you hung up on him and you sure as hell didn't regret it. Bam and dunn stared at you in disbelief. You sighed and stood up, hopping out of the tub. You smiled and placed your hands on your hips. "are we ready to go?"