When Love and Death Embrace

<^>Extremley close encounter<^>

There on the floor, johnny Knoxville stared up at you with his infamous sunglasses on and laughing his infamous laugh. You had hung out with him before and you two weren't the best of friends. He stood up and brushed off the imaginary dirt off himself. He hugged bam and smiled at you. You laughed in digust and shook your head.

"what the hell are you doing johnny?" bam asked while laughing.

"dunn told me you two were in here. So I thought I'd drop in and say hi." He looked to you and smiled a wide smile. You grinned and threw the pillow, you were still clutching, at him. He dodged it quickly, still smiling. "still as feisty as ever, huh ry?"

"have you forgotten?" you asked sweetly as you walked to him slowly. His eyes and smile widened father than you had ever seen them before. You draped your arms around his neck seductively. Bam was gonna say something, but he realized your plan.

"forgotten you? Impossible." You hated his cheesy charm. You shook your head and leaned your head up to his ear.

"not me, your wife and kid." You whispered in his ear. You pulled away from him and walked out the door, leaving him speechless. You smiled to yourself as you walked into the living room to see dunn, ape, phil and your 2 favorite jackasses; besides bam and dunn. "wee man! Steve-o!" you yelled as you ran over to them. You bent down and hugged wee man first, then hugged steve-o. steve-o hugged you and spun you around. You laughed, kissing his cheek. "nice to see you too steve-o."
"what happened to you?" he said, placing his hands on his hips.

"what do you mean, 'what happened to me?'" you asked placing your hands on your hips.

"you were supposed to be chris and mines 'wild girl!'" you laughed and hugged him tightly.

"I'm sorry, I've been really busy since I last saw you. I'll come be your wild girl soon. I'm a bit busy as it is." You said as your voice trailed off a bit. Steve-o pulled away from you with a look of concern on his face.

"what do you mean you're busy now? What are you busy with?" you smiled sheepishly.

"she's busy with her boyfriend!" bam yelled, coming out of the bedroom with Knoxville following behind closely. You turned your head and stuck your tongue out at bam.

"boyfriend? Ry, you have a boyfriend?" you turned your head to ape and shrugged. "you don't know?" you shook your head.

"I thought ville was your boyfriend." Johnny said sitting next to wee man on the couch. You sighed and shrugged again.

"Well we've never confirmed it with each other." It was then that you realized that you hadn't. all you both had said to each other was 'I love you' and now you were thinking that you didn't truly love him. Everything didn't make sense to you anymore. At that point everyone was staring at you, snapping you back into reality. "can we go out now?" you asked. You saw in everyone's eyes that they too had snapped out of their worlds. Ape and phil stood up smiling. Out of the corner of your eye you saw dunn running over to you. He picked you up over his shoulder and ran out of the room. You laughed and kicked as he ran towards the elevator. Once you got in the elevator he put you down and pushed the lobby button. "thank you for taking me out of there, but I wanted to get my camera." He smiled and pulled out the camera from the hat you now saw he was wearing.

"I don't wear hats cause I have a huge head." You took the camera and filmed him.

"but you do have a huge head ryan!" he smiled and shrugged.

"you should film all of new york." You nodded. "you can show ville how much fun we're having without him!" he laughed into the camera. You turned it off and pushed him away.

"that's not nice at all." He shrugged. Just then, the elevator doors opened and you walked out into the lobby. You turned a corner and saw bam and everyone waiting. "how the hell did you all get down here so damn fast?" bam laughed and stood up from his chair.

"running downstairs is faster than any elevator." You rolled your eyes and crossed your arms. "plus, we pressed the elevator button every time we passed through the floors." You and dunn looked to each other and shrugged. "what?"

"you sure you pressed the right elevator mon?" dunn asked while you laughed on his shoulder.

"bam!" you turned your head to see a very pissed off april storming towards your group with phil following behind her.

"oh shit." Bam mumbled silently as he pressed the bridge of his nose between his fingers. You laughed harder, burying your head in ryan's back. Ryan hit your thigh to shut you up.

"bam, what the hell were you thinking? I know it was you who was pressing the buttons; I could hear you all laughing." Bam sighed and looked up, not expecting to see ape right in front of his face.

"whoa! Alright, I thought your elevator was ry and ryan's. so we pressed the buttons. I'm sorry." Your laughing stopped abruptly and your head shot up from ryan's back. You quickly turned on the camera and filmed bam.

"say it again!" you yelled. Bam looked at you and shook his head no. "come on! I'm sure mom wants to put it on a fucking loop. Say it again!" ape smiled and laughed.

"once in a lifetime experience, you missed it. Not my fault." You pouted and shut of the camera. You went over to phil and hugged him.

"daddy, he's being mean to me." You whined like a little kid, jokingly. Everyone laughed and awed at you. Phil patted your back and laughed.

"awww don't worry ry, he's mean to everyone sometimes." You let go of him smiling. You loved phil deeply!

"can we go now?" bam asked impatiently.

"who's going with who?" bam smiled deviously. "uh oh."

"well me, steve-o and wee man want to go to the statue of liberty. So you, ape, phil, ryan and" he waited for your reaction.
"and who?" you asked, frightened.

"and moi honey." Knoxville said, putting his arm around bam's shoulders.

"why you?" you asked desperately.

"statue of liberty? Ha! Been there, done that." You rolled your eyes, putting your hands on your hips.

"you've also toured all of new york too. So you can just stay in your room and drink." You argued.

"ry, be nice to johnny." Ape said, motherly. You sighed in frustration and walked out of the hotel. You tried to calm down by trying to think of something other than johnny; but your thoughts either went to ville or johnny. You didn't want to think of either of them. Suddenly a hand held onto your shoulder. You freaked and grabbed the hand, twisting it around while remembering your self defense that ape made you learn when you were younger. You looked to the guy who grabbed you. There was steve-o yelling in pain. You let go and leaned down to him.

"I am sooo sorry steve-o! I thought you were a mugger!"

"it's alright, I should have called out to you before grabbing you. Where the hell did you learn to do that?" you stood up and smiled triumphantly.

"self defense classes from when I was like 10." He nodded and stood up.

"so does bam know self defense too?" you laughed loudly and shook your head no. "what's so funny?"

"bam got kicked out of the class on the first day." Steve-o laughed and nodded, understandingly. "so aren't you going to the statue of liberty?"

"yeah, I just came to see if you were alright." You sighed and shrugged. (you like to do that a lot if you haven't noticed)

"I don't know. I just really don't like johnny." He cocked his eyebrow at you as you turned and walked past him. Steve-o followed, quickly catching up to you.

"why don't you like johnny?" you sighed and ran your hand through your hair. "that bad huh?" you nodded.

"lets just say johnny and I has a Extremely close encounter." Steve-o was a bit confusedyou should have known he wouldn't have pieced the puzzle pieces together. "we had a drunken fuck alright?" he OHH loudly and nodded.
"now I see why you're a bit bitter about it." You scoffed and kept walking. The hotel could be seen about 2 blocks away and everyone was standing outside. Bam could be seen pacing back and forth. once you got about a block away, bam spotted you and ran in your direction.

"where the hell did you go?" he asked frantically.

"went for a little walk to clear my head. I'm fine now." Bam sighed and walked back towards the group. You didn't follow and got ready to pounce. You ran towards him, hoping he wouldn't notice. Unfortunately, he did notice. Bam moved to the said, making you miss him and run right into someone's arms. You looked up to see who had caught you, only to see Knoxville holding you. You screamed and pulled out of him embrace. "ugh! Don't touch me!"

"been there, done that." You hit his chest hard and tried to start a fight with him. You tried, but didn't succeed due to the fact that you were, once again, being thrown over ryan's shoulder and running into the busy streets of new york. You lifted your head to see lots of people staring at you. In the distance you could see ape, phil and johnnyholding your camera in his filthy hands. You groaned and laid your head on ryan's back.

"what's wrong ry?"

"johnny is holding my camera, now I'm going to have to burn it." Dun laughed and bounced you on his shoulder. You yelped and laughed a bit.

"you really do need to lay off johnny. He's really a nice guy once you get to know him." You sighed and hit his back playfully.

"uh no, I got to know him in the closest way possible and I didn't like what I learned." Suddenly you were set on the ground and dunn held his hands over your eyes. "what are you doing?" you asked while laughing.

"waiting for the three musketeers to HURRY UP!" he yelled to the 3. You laughed and put your hands on your hips, tapping your foot.

"alright, we're here. Let her go." Ape said in her sweet voice. Dunn took his hands off your eyes and you looked around.

"what's so great about this place?" you asked, somewhat disappointed.

"look up." Johnny said while looking into the camera screen.