When Love and Death Embrace

<^>Kid in a candy store<^>

You looked up to see the Hershey store sign and your face lit up. You looked to everyone beaming with joy. "you like it?" you nodded happily, stepping your foot back. An evil smile plastered itself on your face. You pointed a finger to all of them as you slowly backed towards the store.

"you are all doomed." with that said, you turned around and ran into the store. You gasped loudly and your eyes practically popped out of your head. You gave a new meaning to 'kid in a candy store'. Walking around, you saw every Hershey's candy known to man. You smile only grew when a worker offered you a free giant Hershey's kiss. You broke off the tip of the kiss and ate it happily as it melted in your mouth. That sparked everything. You were running around and practically bouncing off the walls in no time at all. Dunn had to follow you around, so to make sure you didn't break anything. He practically had to run to catch up with you and even then, he was still at least 3 feet behind you. Finally you had spotted the most amazing thing you had ever seen. You stopped abruptly and stared in awe at your craving. Your awe though was quickly ruined when dunn ran into your back, tackling you to the ground. "ow! What the fuck ryan!"

"sorry, your tail lights are out." He joked as he got off you. "why the hell did you stop anyway?" you pointed a finger in front of you and smiled as you got off the ground.

"I need that." Dunn followed your gaze and his mouth dropped when his eyes fell onto the 5 pound Hershey's candy bar. (yes, they do actually existyummeh!) he shook his head and put his hands on your shoulders.

"hell no! your parents and bam would kill me if you got that." You turned to him and pouted.

"but ryyyyaaaannnn!!! I want the candy!!!" you whined like a little child. He scoffed and folded his arms across his chest.

"oh come on, what are you? 5 years old?" you perked up when you actually realized how old you were. Funny how things like that get lost when you're on a sugar high.

"you're right!" he cocked his eyebrow and stared at you.

"come again?" you looked at him with the happiest smile on your face.

"you're right! I'm not 5! I'm 27 fucking years old! I can buy my own damn candy if I want it!" you clapped your hands happily and walked over to the counter. The clerk smiled happily at you and folded her hands on the counter.

"how may I help you ma'am?" you cringed a bit at her calling you 'ma'am'; but your smile still stayed on.

"I want that 5 pound candy bar please." She nodded and turned to get your candy. Someone cam up behind you and put their hands on your shoulders. You froze and stared straight ahead.

"you sure you wanna do that ry?"