When Love and Death Embrace

<^>strange requests<^>

you sighed in relief and turned around.

"you scared the crap out of me dad." Phil laughed and kissed your cheek. "but yes, I want to get it. If you keep it between you, me and dunnI'll share it with you." He smiled and shook his head.

"I would if I could. You know I can't though, you don't want Harvey coming after me do ya?" you laughed and shook your head. (if you don't know who Harvey ishe's the drill instructor on Celebrity Fit Club that phil was on. Good show.) you turned back around to see the clerk ringing up your candy.

"that'll be $30." (yes, that's how much they cost too L) you took out your wallet and paid the money. "thank you. Would you like it in a bag or just carry it out?" you looked back to phil and winked before leaning over the counter slightly.

"can you triple bag it please?" she laughed lightly and nodded. "sorry for the strange request."

"it's actually not a strange request. I get asked that by a lot of little kids that want to hide it from their parents." You laughed and stole a glance at phil. Phil winked and laughed too. You looked back to the clerk and down at your hands.

"try hiding it from your brother." You said almost silently.

"pardon?" you looked up to her and waved off the comment.

"nothing. I was just thinking out loud." She nodded and finished bagging your candy.

"here you go. Now don't go try and eat it all at once, believe me it's not worth it." You laughed and nodded. You felt you had completed your goal in the store. You rested your head on phil's shoulder as you walked to the front to meet the rest of the group.

"aww ry, crashing from your sugar high?" johnny said like he was talking to a little kid. You flicked him off and sighed.

"did you get it ry?" dunn asked. You smiled and held up the bag.

"what is that?" ape asked. You quickly put the bag behind your back and smiled sweetly at her.

"nothing. Just a stuffed kiss doll." You lied. Johnny laughed and shook his head.
"that kind of defeats the purpose of nothing then ry." You stood up straight and stared at johnny, pissed off. He had flicked the switch and you were ready to blow. (*snickers* bad dirty mind!)

"johnny, will you leave me alone? Isn't it obvious I really don't like you? So just quit it!" you yelled walking up to him. You then realized he was still taping you. "and give me back my camera!" you reached for it, but he took his height for advantage and held it above your head while still taping you. "ugh! Fine! Keep it for all I care!" you stormed out of the store and into times square. Stuffing your hands in your pockets, you walked down the street. You were once again caught up in your thoughts that were running through your mind. You then heard cheering coming from ahead of you. That's when you noticed the time, 3:30. All the pieces of the puzzle came together. 3:30, screaming kids, time squareuh oh. That only meant one thing and it was that one thing you hated about being somewhat famous.

"Ryanne? Ryanne Margera?" the man at the door to the studio said.