When Love and Death Embrace

<^>Texting frenzy<^>

You made the poor mistake and turned your head to see that Damien was the one who had called out to you. Looking away, you tried to get away; but that didn't work to well. "Ryanne! It is you! Please come be on the show!" you tried walking away faster, but damien ran and caught up to you. "come on Ryanne, please be on the show. I know that you're here for the award show tomorrow. Please." You sighed and faced him.

"you're not gonna stop following me are you?" he shook his head no. "ugh, fine I'll go on the show for 5 minutes and that's it. Got it?" he held up two fingers and smiling stupidly.

"scouts honor." You scoffed as you walked back towards the studio.

"now say that again without crossing your fingers." He laughed and led you through the crowd with his hand on the small of your back. You shivered lightly and heard him giggle.

"do I give you chills?" he purred in your ear. Your mouth dropped and you stared at him.

"are you supposed to flirt with your guests?" he laughed lightly as you got into the studio elevator.

"no, but it was funny when you shivered." You rolled your eyes and stuck your hands in your pockets. Your hand touched something bulkyyou pulled it out too see it was your cell phone. Dunn must have snuck it into your pocket when you weren't paying attention. You surveyed it, only to see a few scratches from when you threw it at the wall. Turning it on, you were actually surprised to see that it worked. You had to escape from this hell. You pulled up dunn's number and texted 'help me'. After that you pulled up bam's number and texted him the same thing. Finally you pulled up ville's number and texted him saying, 'call TRL quickly.' by the time you finished texting your rescue team, the door of the elevator opened. Damien led you out of the elevator and into the green room. You went to sit on the couch and crossed your legs. "we'll get you set up soon and you'll be on at about 4. I have to go back to the show." You waved him off and nodded. "thanks again Ryanne, this'll be great promotion for the awards."

"yeah yeahjust go." Suddenly you phone buzzed in your pocket. You pulled it out and saw it was dunn texting you back.

'ry, where the hell are you and why do you need help?' he texted.

'I've been captured by damien! I'm being forced onto TRL!' (can you tell you really don't like TRL?)

'when do you go on?'

'4'

'I'll be right there' you closed your phone as 2 girls came into the green room. One put your mic box on your back and the other quickly messed with your make-up. Buzzing was again felt in your pocket. You pulled out your phone and saw it was bam this time.

'what have you done this time? I'm not bailing you out of jail again.' you sighed and texted back quickly.

'then bail me out of TRL!' as soon as you sent that text, one from ville came buzzing in.

'why should I?' this surprised you; it also hurt you a bit.

'because I love you and I'm sorry for what I said. I need your help.' bam then texted back. the texting frenzy was fully underway.

'how the hell did you get on TRL? I'm on my way.' typical bam, always thinking you were an idiot most dayswhat a hypocrite.

'damien caught me. You know how annoying he can be.' ville buzzed in again.

'ugh. FineI was really busy, but since I love you soo much. I'll call.' this really confused you. You only wished that you could hear if it was sarcasm or not.

'thank you ville. I'll call you when I'm back at the hotel.' suddenly the producer of the show came in.

"we're ready for you Ryanne." You nodded and stood up, praying that ville would come through as well as your rescue crew. Damien announced you as the special secret guest and the crowd cheered. It actually surprised you that they knew who you were. You walked in the studio and stood next to damien.

"hello Ryanne." You cringed a bit.

"please call me ry." He nodded and smiled.

"alright ry, so tell us why you're here." You rolled your eyes and laughed.

"you wanna know why I'm in new york or why I'm at TRL." You snapped in a cocky tone. He laughed and scratched the back of his neck.

"tell us why you're in new york." You laughed and nodded.

"well I'm here because of the VMA's, but I'm just hanging around the city today."

"until damien kidnapped you!" you turned your head quickly to see bam, dunn and ughjohnny walking out into the studio. You sighed and laughed, seeing they were here for you.

"bam Margera, ryan dunn, and johnny Knoxville everyone!" damien announced. Bam walked up on the stage and held onto your waist.

"so damien, time to tell why she's here." Damien blushed and smiled.

"I saw ry here on the street and thought it'd be good publicity for the VMA's tomorrow night." You had to admit damien wasn't a bad guy. He was just annoying and it was fun to pick on him. Bam laughed and hugged you tighter.

"well then I guess this is even better publicity." Then you saw the producer signaling there was a phone call. You smiled happily and squirmed around in bam's arm.

"it looks like we have another special guest. He's on the phone. Ry, do you know who it is?" you nodded happily. "who is it ry?" damien asked curiously.

"is he on the phone?" you asked.

"ry? I called like you told me to." You took your mic and looked into the camera seductively.

"ladies and gentlemen, ville valo!" you practically purred. Everyone cheered loudly, including bam, dunn and johnny. You laughed and waited for everyone to quiet down. Once they did, you finally got to talk to ville. "hi ville!"

"hello love, hey everyone." Ville said. You blushed when he called you 'love'. You had been waiting for him to call you that all day.

"hi ville, how nice of you to call. Why aren't you here with your buds?" damien asked.

"well I was sleeping when they left; but it's never a dull moment at castle bam. A lot of people are here working hard for mr. bam's birthday party." Everyone cheer for bam as he put his head on your shoulder, embarrassed. You awed and held his head on your shoulder. Bam pushed you and crossed his arms.

"oh shut up, ville lover." Your mouth dropped and you punched his arm.

"secrets out love." Ville said overhead. Damien got excited cause of his new big scoop.

"ry, are you and ville an item?" you sighed, knowing there was no turning back now.

"yes damien we are a couple. I love you ry." Ville burst out with pure happiness shining through his voice. The doubt you felt for him when sending the texts were melted away quickly. The audience awed and awaited your response.

"I love you too ville." You blushed wildly and smiled happily.

"I hear wedding bells!" Knoxville cried. You were snapped out of your bliss and quickly shot daggers at johnny.

"Knoxville, I kicked your ass once and I can surely do it again." The audience responded with ohm's and laughter. Johnny held up his hands and shook his head. You could hear ville laughing over the phone. "what are you laughing at ville dear?"

"oh nothing my love, I'm just glad it's Knoxville you're killing and not me." Suddenly a huge bang was heard over the phone.

"ville? Is everything alright there?" damien asked. You looked to bam and saw his eyes were wide. You could only tell what bam must have been thinking.

"uhh, I really have to go now. Bam, dunn, Knoxville have fun in new york. Ry, I love you and I'll call you later."

"love you too!" you yelled happily. The producer then mentioned that he had hung up.

"well we want to thank you all for surprising us by coming today. Ry, I'm sorry I kind of kidnapped you. Big thanks go out to Ville Valo for calling in. I hope you guys have fun at the award show tomorrow night. We all will be watching." The crowd cheered. "now since I sort of dragged you on the show ry, we're gonna have you pick a secret song to play before we go back to the countdown. Which song would you like to hear?" you looked over to the guys and nodded.

"well in honor of Jackass 2 opening, I want to hear Wolfmother- Joker and the Thief." Damien nodded and smiled.

"well here it is. Our secret guest pick, Wolfmother- Joker and the Thief." The audience cheered like clockwork and the song started playing. You quickly took out your mic pack out of your back pocket and handed it to the first person you saw. All the while your smile was beaming from ear to ear. Pulling out your cell phone, you quickly called ville to thank him. It took a little while before the phone was answered.

"ry, you have no reason to worry. Ville is going to be fine and she's been taken care of. We'll call you back soon." Novak quickly said with fear in his voice. Your heart dropped and you stopped quickly and froze.