When Love and Death Embrace

<^>Slyvester<^>

After about 3 hours in traffic though, your pep rally for yourself was quickly dying. Your phone buzzed in your pocket again. You put it in the car adapter and pressed send. "what?" you asked unenthusiastically.

"where are you?" vilel asked. He sounded really weak and sad. It simply broke your heart into a million pieces. You had to keep your composure and not let him hear your pain.

"why does it matter? It's over between us." He groaned weakly.

"I'm in enough pain as it is ry. Don't make me hurt worse." Another crack was heard in your chest.

"what do you want ville?" you said coldly. It surprised you on how cold you could sound.

"I want you to stay in new york. There's no reason for you to come home."

"well there is no reason for me not to come home." You retorted. "I can come home if I want to."

"damnit ry, don't you ever listen to anyone?" you laughed lightly.

"never have in my life, so why should I start now?" he sighed and you smiled lightly.

"because I love you Ryanne and I need to keep you safe." Your eyes widened in confusion. You really felt your heart collapse. You now knew you had to get to him faster.

"what do you mean you need to keep me safe? I'm fine."

"you're safer in new york than you are here." He stated seriously. Finally you saw a break in the traffic ahead and sped as fast as you could to it. "ry? Are you there?"

"no; but I will be soon."

"ry! No do" you hung up the phone to not here his protesting. For once you didn't feel like crying. You felt fine, only thinking of how to get to villeeven if it wasn't safe for you there. You had to find out why and soon you would. After another hour and a half, you pulled into the hospital parking lot. You got out of the car, stuffing your keys and phone into your pocket. Walking into the hospital you scanned the waiting room until you saw novak, linde, and mige sitting in a corner with their heads hung low. You walked over to them silently and bent down in front of linde.

"what's the room number?" linde looked to your face, shocked. You smiled sympathetically at him.

"you're not supposed to be here." He said sadly.

"well I'm here, so tell me where it is." Linde shook his head. "please tell me linde. I don't care if he wants to see me, I need to see him." Linde sighed and lowered his head again. You saw novak motion for you to come over to him. You walked over and sat next to him. He opened his arms for you to hug him. He hugged you, putting his head on your shoulder.

"go to the nurses desk and ask for ville." He whispered. You started to pull away, but he pulled you back. "there's a security password."

"what is it?"

"Sylvester." You laughed lightly at the ironic answer. You kissed his cheek and walked quietly to the nurses desk, as to not alarm mige and linde on where you were going. You got to the desk and saw a very tired looking nurse, typing away at her computer. She looked up and smiled lightly.

"may I help you?" she seemed nice enough.

"I'm looking for ville valo's room number." She sighed and looked at the paper on her desk.

"you and everyone else honey." She said rudely. You were a bit shocked at her outburst.

"I'm a close friend." You said, still trying to be polite. She rolled her eyes and pulled out another paper from her pile.

"alright then, what is the password?" she asked in a cocky tone. Your eyes widened, which made her cocky smile grow. Your eyes and smile then went smug. You leaned in close to her.

"Sylvester." You muttered smugly. She rolled her eyes as you slowly retreated back. She then handed you a pen and paper.

"please sign this confidentiality agreement, stating you won't give the room number to anyone." You sighed it quickly and as neatly as you could. "room 21." She said in a defeated voice.

"thank you." You smiled triumphantly and started walking towards the door. She was just about to buzz you in before she stopped.
"wait, Ryanne Jones?" you stopped dead in your tracks. "I have strict orders not to let you see Mr. Valo." You shook your head at ville's precaution. Suddenly the door opened when a grim looking doctor came walking out. You saw this as your golden opportunity and you sure as hell took it. You quickly ran through the doors and into an open elevator as it was closing. You quickly pressed the floor number and the door closed as 2 big security guards tried to get to you. The ride went quickly and as soon as the door opened you rushed down the hallway, finding the room with ease. You saw a few security guards running towards you. You got into the room, shutting and locking the door quickly behind you. You had even chain locked it.

"who's there?" you calmed you breathing and walked over to ville. He looked worse than you had thought. His eyes were wide when he saw you. Those once emerald green eyes were now pale and filled with sadness. He looked as if he was about to cry or something. You smiled weakly at him.

"he told you to stay away." An evil voice said.