When Love and Death Embrace

<^>Bennie!<^>

You got up from the bench and walked back into the hospital. This time there was a younger, happier looking nurse replacing the old, mean bitch nurse that once sat there.

"go on up Ryanne. Sorry about nancy, she's a cold-hearted bitch." You walked up to her with a confused look on her face. Did you know her? She didn't seem familiar to you.

"do I know you?" you asked kindly. She laughed lightly, smiling brightly. She had a beautiful smile.

"you may not know me, but I know you. My name is Jordan Bennett. We were in geometry together at East High School." That's when it hit you.

"bennie?" she laughed and nodded shyly. "bennie! Wow, I never thought I'd see you again." That's when you realized why you never thought you'd see her again. "you've changed your ways I see." She nodded. "still hanging around Sloane?"

"no, I haven't talked to her in about 4 years. I heard about skylar though." You shrugged. "sorry about that Ryanne."

"please, call me ry." She nodded. "well it was nice seeing you bennie, but I have to go tend to my little patient now." She laughed and buzzed the door open. You walked down the hall and into the elevator. Bennie reminded you of your drug days. She was one of the druggies in skylar's group. You were really glad she had gotten clean and found something to do with her life. You walked out of the elevator and down the hall to see linde, mige and novak laughing hysterically. "what the hell are you dipshits laughing about?" you asked, walking up to them.

"after you left, we got kicked out of his room." Linde said, holding back his laughter.

"by who?" still not understanding.

"ville." Mige said, also holding in his laughter.

"you all have lost your minds." They couldn't hold their laughter in anymore and fell to the floor laughing really loudly. "idiots." You put your hand on the doorknob about to open it, but novak stopped you.

"I wouldn't go in there yet, if I were you." Linde warned.

"especially if I were you." Novak added.

"what the hell are you guys talking about?" they all continued laughing wildly. Mige walked up to you and gently pressed your ear to the door. What you heard made your eyes widen. You pulled away from the door and put your hand over your mouth. "is he?" they nodded. "cause I?" they nodded again. Your face went really red. They laughed louder at your embarrassed form. You sighed and walked in the room.