When Love and Death Embrace

<^>Forgive you for what?<^>

There was ville laying in the bed, breathing heavily, sweat on his brow and looking worn out. You covered your mouth tightly; fighting very hard to keep the laughs in. once you felt that you were calmed down enough, you walked into the main part of the room and sat down next to ville. "hi honey." You said quietly with your head down, looking at your hands on your lap.

"go ahead and laugh. I know you're dying to." He said with his eyes still closed. You shook your head no.

"I'm good." This was going to be harder than you thought.

"ry, look at me." Oh noplease don't. "Ryanne." NoI'm not gonna look at him. "Ryanne Jessica" no! I'll lose it! "Ryanne Jessica jon"

"fine!" you looked at him, but your laughter subsided more. You even had thought about what he did; but no more laughter. You smiled at him lovingly.

"how was the phone call?" you shrugged and brought your knees to your chest.

"bam freaked." You said in a cheerful tone. He laughed his glorious laugh and rolled his eyes.

"no surprise there, anything else?" (This is where I am changing the writing of the style story!!!)I shook my head. There wasn't much else to say other than bam freaking out. "so what's your plan now darling?"

"well, I'm staying with you tonight, there's nothing you can do about that." He laughed and nodded, once again. "then I suppose I'll go back to new york during the day tomorrow. I promised bam that I'd be back in time for the award show."

"not to sound mean love, I'm glad you're going back though." I pouted playfully and put my head on my knees.

"you don't love me anymore." I fake-whined. He laughed once more and I put my head back up, staring at him. "so mean!"

"you know more than I do that it's impossible for to ever not love you anymore." I turned my head away from him, playing with his emotions. "ry, honey please." I couldn't stand his whining anymore. It was really pulling at my heart strings. I stood up and sat on the edge of his bed. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me into him. I tried to be gentle to him and not press against his bandages, but he pulled me in a little too hard. He groaned and held me away from him a bit.

"I tried to be gentle, but you pulled me in." I tried to get off the bed, but he pulled me back down. "I was going to give me a nurse so she can give you some medicine." He shook his head. "don't you want meds?"

"no, I'm fine. It's worth it." I sighed and sat back down.

"what's worth it?" I asked sweetly.

"feeling the pain, yet having you here." Oh lord, he could be sooo sappy sometimesbut it only made me love him more.

"go put that in a song." I joked. It really did sound like one of his lyrics.

"I did." He said smug, yet seriously; it intimidated me. That gaze sent shivers down my spine and made my 'heart beat fast and slow at the same time' (if you all can tell me what movie that line is from, you'll get a prize!) I leaned in and kissed him gently. I thought that this night had proven to me that I was wrong about not loving ville like I thought I did. But I was completely and unfortunately right. He placed his forehead against my forehead. "I love you ry." I pulled away and looked at him sorrowfully. "ry?"

"you done having some tough love bud?" novak laughed, walking in the room. Ville's confused eyes never left mine. I looked away from his gaze, looking at novak instead. "oh wait, you weren't done yet. We'll be back then."

"no!" I yelled loudly, making both ville and novak jump. "I mean, no we were done. I mean he was done, I uhh"

"ry, I think we need to talk." I shook my head no. "yes we do." I stood up and walked over near novak.

"I need to get back to new york." I wasn't looking at ville, but I saw movement from his bed out of the corner of my eye. I looked back over at him and saw he was getting up. "ville, lay back down." He refused. "ville, please."

"tell me you love me." He demanded. Novak slowly backed out of the room. I could care less if he were there or not. I watched as ville slowly walked over to me. He had a pained expression on his face with every step he took.
"ville stop. You'll tear your stitches." I said dully, yet I was dying to help him on the inside.

"then tell me you love me." He was really serious. He would go through all this pain just to hear me say I loved him. I'll just say it. Maybe if I said it, he'd believe me.

"I love you ville." I said convincingly. Too bad it didn't convince me and apparently it hadn't convinced him either. He laughed lightly and kept coming towards me.

"nice try ry. Now say it and mean it." He then groaned and held his wound tighter. The bandage was quickly turning deep red. He had done it, he tore his stitches. Even though I was mad at him, I couldn't stand to see him in pain. I ran up to him and pushed his hand off his wound.

"now I told you that you would tear your stitches. Why didn't you listen to me?" I said while finding some gauze to re-wrap him.

"ha! Sounds familiar. Now where have I heard it before? Care to remind me darling?" I had found the gauze and started wrapping it around his torso.

"don't call me darling, you smart ass." He laughed lightly again. It was making it harder for me to wrap him. Not because he was laughing, mostly because it hurt my heart to hear him laugh. "please stop laughing. I can't wrap when you're moving." He sighed loudly, making me look up worriedly. "are you alright?" he shook his head no. "I'll go get a nurse." But before I could get away from him, he grabbed my arm and pulled me into one of those romantic movie kisses. The kind of kisses that made your knees buckle, your breath get caught in your lungs, your heart beat completely stop and the feeling of not even being on the ground anymore. Well, that's the kind of kiss he gave me. Thank god for that kiss, it had finally proven me wrong. It proved to me that ville was willing to go as far as die, or maybe further than that, just to hear me tell him that I loved him with all my heart and soul. It was true, I loved ville with all my heart and soul. I couldn't be torn away from him now or ever; he was mine until the day we died. He pulled away from the kiss, leaving me dumbfounded and desperately wanting more. I looked down, trying to come back down to earth and noticed I had some of his blood on my hands. "you're bleeding on me." I said quietly. He kissed the top of my head and took my hands in his. He was really trying to make me forgive him, and it was working really well.

"it's not my wound that's bleeding." I looked up at his beautiful green eyes. He wasn't lying when he had told me his eyes changed colors. Mine were probably changing too.

"it's not?" he shook his head no. "then what is?" (SAPPY LOVE PART WARNING!!!)

"my heart." (I warned ya.) that finally spilt my heart into 2 pieces. I had always been a sucker for the romantics. "I'm so sorry ry, please forgive me." That's when it hit me.

"forgive you for what?" he opened his mouth to say something, but closed it when he too realized we weren't really fighting over anything. "oh ville, I'm sorry. I doubted the un-doubtable and it bit me back." I could tell he was confused by the funny look in his eyes. I loved that look, it was kinda cute. "I love you soo much ville. I'm sorry I didn't say it when I was supposed to." I laid my head on ville's chest and listen to his heartbeat as his arms wrapped around my small frame. That was where I needed to be all along, I just needed a little time to realize it. You know how they say love has it's twists and turns? Well this love was about to twist it's amazing head around completely.

"marry me." He whispered in my ear. I stared up at him with wide eyes and