When Love and Death Embrace

<^>13 Stitches<^>

I didn't come here to get engaged. I came here to make sure ville was alright. What would bam think? Oh fuck it, I really don't care what he thinks; it's my life. I turned on the monster and pulled out of the parking lot. I looked back at the hospital which held my fianc, god that feels weird to say. I made my way back to new york with more secrets than I left with. I got back into the hotel parking lot at about 4:30-5:00 the next morning. I prayed that bam and everyone else would be passed out by this time. Going up to my room I unlocked the door and saw lots of passed out bodies everywhere. I smiled and got them some spare blankets from the closet, going around and placing one over each of them. As I put the blankets on them, they all curled up like little kids. It was cute to see my boys like that. I then got to where johnny had passed out. I was fighting my deep urge to be womanly towards him and give him a blanket. Ape's calming voice popped in my head 'ry, you know deep down that you don't hate him that much.' I couldn't argue with my mother. I also couldn't deny my hate for him either. So I compromised the 2 feelings and just threw the blanket on top of him. Feeling satisfied, I walked into my bedroom and saw bam and ryan, passed out on the bed. Fuck, now what do I do? They were facing each other, but not touching. There was still a good bit of space between them on the large king size bed. I put my bags in the closet and pulled out my heart gram boxers and a random t-shirt. I then changed out of my clothes and into my pajamas. Getting into the bed slowly and quietly, I laid myself between bam and ryan. Bam radiated off the most body heat, so I snuggled up to him. Yes, I am a snugglertoo bad. Bam liked to snuggle too, so it all works out. As soon as I snuggled into bam, my fatigue hit me like a ton of bricks. I fell asleep quickly and had a dreamless sleep. I wanted to have dreams of ville, but that didn't happen. A few hours later I was woken up by lots of movement on the bed. I curled up in a ball and tried to block out the noise everyone was making. Suddenly all of them screamed at once and I felt a lot of pressure on top of me. "get the fuck off me!" I screamed as loud as I could. They laughed and some of them got off, lightening the pressure slightly. I peeked one eye open to see bam smiling happily. I rolled my eyes and my arm pulsed with pain. "ow!!! My fucking arm!! Get off!!" they scattered off and stared with concern in their eyes. I sat up and hugged my arm to my body, trying to relieve the pain. Bam crawled on the bed and took my arm in his hands gently. He counted the stitches and looked at me sadly.

"13 stitches. I'm gonna kill him." I shook my head and wiped away my tears. "yes I am."

"no, it's fine now. He was arrested and he got the shit kicked out of him. Just drop it." He sighed and dropped my arm, which didn't help the pain. "fuck! I didn't mean my arm you bitch!" he laughed and kissed my cheek. I groaned in exhaustion and fell back on the bed. Bam looked at me again with a concerned face.

"what time did you get back?" I leaned over to the clock and saw it was 7:30. I groaned and pulled the covers back over my head. "ry? What time?"

"I pulled your monster into the parking lot at 4:30-5:00 and didn't go to bed until about 5:15. I was too busy covering you assholes in blankets."

"well isn't that nice of you." I groaned as in whatever. "well he have to go meet with jeff and then go to rehearsal. Do you want to go?" I shook my head no. I was too tired to go do anything. "well we'll be back at like 4 to start getting ready." I nodded and waved him off. The door closed and I thought everyone had left. I sat up and right beside me was bam, still there.

"holy fuck! I thought you had left." He shook his head no. "then what the hell do you want?"

'how's ville?" I smiled when his name was said. I didn't mean to smile, it just sort of happened. "from that smile on your face, I would say your outlook on your alls relationship has changed." I nodded happily.

"he's fine. He gets to go home today. He said he'd call." I groaned as I cuddled back into the warm bed.

"well what happened?" I sighed and pulled the covers over me head.

"I already told you when I was at the hospital." He laughed and patted my leg through the covers.

"ry, I was so wasted after you left. If you asked me how to spell my name I would have gone on about it for about 5 and a half hours. So needless to say, I can't remember a fucking thing you told me. I don't even remember calling you." I laughed and shook my head. His story definitely added up.

"can I tell you when I see you later tonight?" the bed moved, telling me he had gotten off.

"ape will be here soon ry. So don't be surprised when you get woken up again." I nodded and closed my eyes. The door closed, leaving me alone with my thoughts and the silence. I tried going back to sleep, but I could tell that wasn't gonna happen. I turned on the TV only to see skylar's evil face staring back at me. I screamed and covered my hands over my mouth. I then saw that it was just a news broadcast.

"Late last night, Skylar Misko was arrested after threatening and shooting Ryanne Jones at Westchester Memorial Hospital. Ms. Jones was at the hospital to visit patient, Ville Valo. Mr. Valo is the lead singer for finnish band HIM. He too was shot, but by a Ms. Jonna Nygren. Ms. Nygren is rumored to be Mr. Valo's jealous ex-fianc. Ms. Nygren had gone over to where Mr. Valo was staying and shot him out of a jealous rage. Mr. Misko is now in jail with no hope of bail, seeing as he's been reportedly stalking Ms. Jones for a few years. More updates will be revealed once we obtain them. So please stay tuned." I scrambled out of my bed and over to my phone, to see it was already ringing. On the caller ID was a weird number I didn't know, but I answered none the less.

"Hello?"

"Ms. Jones?" An unfamiliar voice answered. Who the hell was this?

"Yes?" I answered back cautiously. I just prayed that it wasn't any paparazzi peopleI suck with the paparazzi.

"This is the assistant of Mrs. Sierra Conner. You have been requested to come meet with Mrs. Conner as soon as possible." I sighed, knowing that she wanted to see me. Right now though wasn't the greatest time.

"I am not in my own state at the moment and I have way too many things going on in my life to meet my sister right now. So tell her that I'll call her as soon as my life is boring." Ha! Like that was gonna happen. I was about to hang up when a new voice came over the line.

"Ryanne?" I sighed and ran my hand through my hair.

"What?" I asked rudely.

"This is sierra. I really need to talk to you about our mom." Ugh, not this again. How many times have I told people that she's not my mom?!

"Your mom is not my mom anymore. She gave up that title the day she left me with my real mom. Now like I said to your lovely assistant, I am out of town right now. I'll call you back if I feel like it." Another try by me to hang up was attempted, but stopped once again.

"Mom died Ryanne." My heart dropped.