When Love and Death Embrace

<^> Pregnant *** <^>

Ville sat on the one next to you. Then an ingenious plan struck you. You leaned over and kissed him. You wrapped your arms around his neck and sat on his lap. You knew this seemed whoreish, but that was all part of your plan. He wrapped his arms around your waist. You broke the kiss and moved to his ear and then whispered,

So when were you gonna tell me you were engaged? you felt his grip on your waist lighten. You got off his lap and just looked at him. Im waiting for an answer.

Im sorry. I was gonna tell you.

When ville? When I had fallen madly in love with you? Then you go back to Finland and marry her? Is that when you were gonna tell me?

No. I was gonna tell you when you had fallen madly in love with me and right before I had to go back to Finland and marry her. He tried to make it into a joke, but it didnt work. You sighed and turned around to walk back up the stairs, but ville grabbed your arm. Ry, I was just kidding. Youve seen how I talk to her. She practically guilt tripped me into marrying her. Why do you think Im here than back home? Ryanne look, bam is my best friend and youre going through a lot right now. The last thing I want to do is hurt you.

Fine. But know this, if you piss me off again, I dont know how Ill react. I went easy on you this time. But pregnant women are bitches. But know this too, youre not off the hook yet. Got it?

Of course dear.

Dont call me dear. Im not too happy with your right now.

I understand love. You gave him a stern look. Oh Im sorry. I understand ry. sorry, force of habit.

Well break it. You turned around and walked back up to the living room. Everyone just stared at you. What? Am I better entertainment than the movie? bam stood up from the couch and shook his head. He walked past you and down into his editing room. Fuck. What the hell did I do now?

I dont know. You tell us. Bam sort of followed you downstairs and apparently saw something. Hasnt talked to us since. Dunn explained. Ville came up behind you.

Whats with bam? you knew he saw what you had done.

Shit! you turned around and ran down to the editing room. You tried to open the door, but it was locked. Bam please let me in!

I dont open the door for whores!

Ugh. You baby. Fine. You ran up to you room. You opened your drawer and felt underneath it and found your master key that opened every door in the house. April gave it to you when you moved in. just in case something happened. You then ran back down to the editing room. Ignoring all the weird looks you were getting. You tried to once more to see if would let you in. bam please let me explain.

Im busy.

Fine. Im coming in anyway. You took your key and unlocked the door. You opened the door and stared at bam.

How the hell did you get in? you held up the key and walked in.

Master key. I can open any door. Bam stood up and walked over to her.

Hand it over. You put it down your shirt. You know Im not afraid to get it out of there.

If you know whats good for you, you wont he reached for it. But you grabbed his hand and bit him.

Ow! Damn. A bitch and a whore. Not a good look for you ry. Bam walked around closed the door and went back to his chair. You went and sat on his desk.

Bitch yes. Whore no.

Thats your opinion. He didnt even look up from his computer.

Why am I a whore now? he didnt answer. He just kept working. Ooh. The icy look isnt a good one for you bam. Didnt phase him. You looked at the computer and at the keyboard. You saw the escape button. So what does this button do? you hovered your finger over the button.

Touch that button and you fucking die.

Then tell me why Im a whore.

You know what you did.

Tell me what you saw.

You were stratling ville on the chair and making out with him. Thats all I needed to see. I just cant believe you. After I fucking tell you hes engaged and you still make out with him. To me that makes you a whore. I thought you were better than that ry.

That was only the first part of my plan. Did you hear me yell at him? I broke the kiss and whispered to him, so when were you gonna tell me youre engaged? then I got off of him and yelled at him!

How the hell do I know youre not bullshitting me?

Look at my eyes. You know I suck at lying. He looked in your eyes. They were their regular green.

Ugh. Youre off the hook this time. But I swear if you do that again, youre fucked. You know the punishments.

I understand master. So am I still a whore?

Yup.

What? Why? he poked your stomach.

that thing. You stood up and sat in a chair in front of the desk. You brought your knees to your chest.

It was an accident get off my back. He went back to working.

So what are you gonna do about that when it comes?

I dont know. I guess I have to go back to skylar. He looked at you with a shocked look.

Didnt we already discuss this? Over my god damn body are you going back to that asshole.

I have to.

Why?

Cause hes the father! Thats why!

So what? He obviously doesnt care!

So? I dont wanna raise this kid without its real dad!

The kid doesnt have to know! Find another guy to be the dad.

But what if this thing looks just like skylar? The guilt would kill me!

Suck it up. You really want that asshole and his fucking fianc in your kids life? you thought about it for a minute. You would have to share your baby with Sloane. The reincarnated Satan.

fuck no. Im not sharing my kid with the anti-Christ. God. Im so fucked up.

You sure are.

Great thanks. Youre really helpful.

Yeah I know. God damnit! Work damn you!

What are you working on?

Ugh. This jackass thing. Knoxville asked me to do some editing thing for the box set. But it doesnt look right.

Hmmlet me try. You got out of the chair and walked over behind the desk to see what the damage was.

Hell no! Last time you edited something we had to re-shoot CKY3.

Oh please! You press one button to get rid of blurriness and youre banned for life! Please let me try. You pouted your lip and gave him the puppy dog look that he could never resist. He sighed and stood up quickly.

Fine. You fuck it up and I sick tremain on you.

Got it. Now move. You went and took bams place. He told you what he wanted and you did it with no trouble. There. Damn that was so hard. You gloated sarcastically.

Oh shut up. Alright you can go now.

Alright. So Im not a whore?

Not right now at least. Now go! you hugged bam and walked to the door. You opened the door and Dunn, rabb and Novak fell at your feet. What the fuck are you dipshits doing?

Well we wanted to find out why ry was running around the house like a maniac. Dunn said as he got up.

None of your fucking business. Now if you dont mind, I need some coffee.

nope. April said as she walked down the stairs.

Why not?

No caffeine. You can have tea, water, fruit stuff and de-caffeinated stuff.

What? I thought it was only no alcohol. Now I cant have caffeine? Ugh! I dont want to be pregnant anymore!

Well you didnt want to be pregnant in the first place. Novak said as he sat on the counter in the kitchen.

Ugh. Whatever. What movie were you guys watching?

Haggard. We were making fun of rabbs acting talents. Rabb slapped Dunn for his comment.

Can I go back to editing now?

No one said you couldnt. But Im going to bed. You walked upstairs to your room. You fell asleep for about an hour and a half.