Status: Finished.

Lost In A Moment.

Friends.

'Come on, why don't you want to go?' Emily asked Hannah, her best friend, as they sat in the bedroom with music blasting through the speakers. Blink 182 was the soundtrack of their night as they finished the homework they had for Monday's morning class. Hannah groaned and threw her head back as she rested it against the mattress while her legs were stretched out on the floor. 'What if I see Matt?' Hannah mumbled. 'I seriously can't stand seeing him right now Em,' she whispered and felt her stomach turn and twitch as she remembered finding her now ex-boyfriend in a bathroom, making out with Savannah - a girl who was supposed to be one of Hannah's friends. Guess you'll never know who your friends really are; she thought and sighed.

Emily closed her book, 'You're not the one who should be hiding in your room though, Han! He's the one who cheated on you. You should be out, with your friends having fun.' Hannah sighed. 'I know Em, it still hurts though,' Hannah whispered and felt her eyes well up as she remembered how they had fought in front of everyone at the party.

'Maybe you'll meet someone new there who you can, I don't know, shove into Matt's face by making out with him or something,' Emily said and giggled. Hannah smiled sadly and shook her head, 'N-no, I - I don't want to make out with anyone,' she whispered and Emily smirked as she rolled over to where her best friend was laying.

'Okay then, let's just go and get fucking smashed then,' Emily suggested and Hannah grinned mischeviously. 'Now if you had said that straight away, you would have me convinced hours ago.' Emily grinned as her friend had cracked a joke for the first time in two weeks. 'Perfect! Let's find you something to wear then, that will make Matt regret ever even thinking about kissing another girl.' Hannah laughed quietly as she watched her best friend roam through the rather messy closet.
♠ ♠ ♠
I do not own Alex or Jack, but I do own Emily and Hannah! :] This is PURE fiction. I hope you guys will like it nonetheless and comment! Comments are appriciated!! Also, this is going to be something I'm writing on for fun. Just so y'all know! PS: there are probably going to be a lot of spelling/grammar mistakes seeing as I don't have someone or something to check it so bare with me! Xxxx