Status: Finished.

Lost In A Moment.

Secrets.

They had been lying on the diving boardwalk for about an hour, just looking at the stars when suddenly Hannah sat up - her brown hair messy and sticking out pretty much everywhere. Alex turned his head ever so slightly around and looked at her, but he didn't say anything. Hannah took a deep breath and stared at the dark water, wondering what was hiding underneath. She bit her bottom lip down before turning her head around to lock eyes with Alex. He smiled weakly and Hannah lay down, her right arm wrapped itself around Alex's waist. Her head was placed on Alex's shoulder blade, which made Alex look down at her.

'Is something wrong?' he whispered and Hannah smiled weakly while shaking her head. 'No,' she whispered, but Alex frowned instantly. 'I don't believe you, Han! What's wrong? Come on, tell me,' he pushed and Hannah laughed, 'Nothing's wrong Alex, I'm just...' she whispered and he kept his eyes locked with hers.

'You're just... What?'

'Nervous. Scared, I suppose,' Hannah answered honestly and sighed as she tightened the grip around Alex's waist, but Hannah's answer made Alex straighten up. He turned his head around and looked down at Hannah, who sighed quietly - wishing she could've taken what she just said, back. 'Why? Do... You're... You're not afraid of me, right? I- I haven't made you feel uncomfortable, have I? Because if I have, you... You need to tell me. I mean, I know we haven't known each other for long and all...' Alex stuttered the words out and Hannah looked at him, shocked. She couldn't believe he actually thought that he was the reason. Well, he kinda was, but it was in a positive way. 'Alex,' she said as she sat up in a hurry. 'You're not... Well, you are, but...' Hannah said and frowned as she didn't know how to put her feelings into words.

'I what?' he whispered and she bit her bottom lip down ever so carefully. 'You make me nervous,' she whispered. Alex grinned. 'I- I make you nervous?' he asked and Hannah rolled her blue eyes, while laughing. 'A good kind of nervous?' he continued to push and Hannah glared at him with a hint of playfulness in her eyes. 'Alex....' she whispered and laughed as she started to push her body up from the diving boardwalk. 'No, no, no,' Alex said and laughed as he grabbed her arm, pulling her down which ended up with her chest pressed against his. Both of them laughed until they realized how close they were. 'So,' Alex whispered and pushed the strand of hair that fell down her face, behind her left ear. Some of the hair was still covering her face, though.

Hannah's heart skipped a beat. She hadn't felt like this since she'd been with Matt last, and even then... It wasn't the same. The way Alex's touch felt against her skin, made her skin boil. Hannah's blue eyes were locked with Alex's brown ones and his stare made her dizzy. His lips were tugged up in a weak smile, 'I make you nervous, huh?' he whispered and she swallowed nervously. 'Kinda,' she answered, her voice unstable.

Alex's hand found itself sneaking around Hannah's neck, softly pulling her head down. Hannah closed her eyes as her forehead touched his. Alex breathed out and Hannah's body shivered. 'Alex,' she whispered, her heart beating so fast she thought it would jump out of her chest.

He stopped moving her head and sighed. 'Sorry, too soon, huh?' he whispered and Hannah smiled slighlty. 'I'm sorry 'Lex,' she whispered back. He grinned and Hannah pushed herself back. Alex smiled warmly at her as he sat up too. 'It's okay. Don't worry, I...' He said and looked at her. Her cheeks were a deep red. 'I'll wait for you.'

Hannah looked at him and giggled nervously. 'Really?'

Alex nodded with a broad grin on his face. 'Yes. Really.'

'It's weird. I mean, I haven't known you for that long. Hell, we've known each other for less than a week,' Hannah said and laughed nervously. Alex smiled and nodded. 'Yeah, I- I know what you mean,' he answered and laughed. 'But I feel like I know you, you know what I mean?' Hannah asked Alex, who nodded in agreement. 'Yeah, it feels like we've known each other for years,' he responded and Hannah giggled when suddenly her phone went off. Hannah pulled her phone out and looked at the screen, 'Shit! It's mom!'

Hannah answered it while Alex sat and looked at her with a smile on his lips. She talked, talked and talked. Alex couldn't help but laugh a little as he watched her play with T-shirt. 'Yeah, I'll be there soon,' she said and within seconds, she ended the phone call. 'That was my mom.'

'I figured,' Alex answered and smirked.

'I have to go home. I was supposed to be home an hour ago.' Alex nodded and pushed himself up from the floor. 'Don't you have to?' Hannah asked and Alex frowned. 'Don't I what?' he asked and looked at her confused. Hannah laughed nervously, 'Go home! Your parents must be wondering where you are,' she said and Alex shrugged like it was nothing. 'I'll text you tomorrow, alright?' he said and Hannah smiled broadly as she nodded excitedly.
♠ ♠ ♠
:) Wooo! 12 subscribers?! Love to you all!! Xxx