Status: Finished.

Lost In A Moment.

Introducing Alex.

'Hannah!'

She turned around and saw Emily waving her hands in the air excitedly from the other side of the room. Hannah smiled at her friend who tried to push her way through the crowded room. Hannah turned to Alex, who looked slightly uncomfortable with so many people around. He had his hands stuffed into his pockets and his shoulders were tense. 'Hey,' Hannah said and looked at him. He turned his head around and looked at her, 'you'll be fine, okay?' Alex grinned and nodded as Hannah was tackled by her best friend. 'Emily!!' Hannah screamed as she tried to concentrate on keeping them both on their feet.

Emily laughed and pulled back. 'You're here! Finally. What took you so long?' she asked and laughed as she looked over at Alex, who smiled nervously. 'Oh,' Emily said and smiled as she stood in front of Alex. 'You must be Alex!'

He nodded and smiled. 'Yeah, I am and you must be Emily. Han has told me all about you,' Alex said as he took his hand out and held it out inbetween the two of them. 'Really now? She has, huh?' Emily said and chuckled as she grabbed Alex's hand and shook it firmly. 'Well, only good things I hope,' Emily said and winked at Alex who chuckled. 'Of course,' he replied and shook Emily's hand. 'Well, it's nice to finally meet you nonetheless,' Emily said and let go of Alex's hand. 'Come on. You need to meet Jack and Kaitlyn! They're around here somewhere. I lost track of them an hour ago,' she said and giggled.

Hannah laughed and rolled her eyes at what Emily had just said. Emily started to walk towards the kitchen and Hannah hooked her arm with Alex's. 'See? That wasn't too bad,' she said and Alex grinned while nodding. 'Emily is nice,' he said and Hannah looked at Emily who jumped up to see if she could find Jack or Kaitlyn. 'Yeah,' Hannah said and leaned her head against Alex's shoulder. 'She is,' she finished and laughed when Emily turned around and said. 'Dude, you're taller than me. Can you see a guy who is rather tall, skinny as a toothpick and that kinda looks like a monkey?' Emily directed the question to Alex who opened his mouth to answer when Hannah answered, 'Oh come on Em. You know you love the monkey.'

Alex looked down at Hannah and loved how happy she looked. Her friends truly WERE everything to her. 'Yeah, yeah... Whatever,' Emily answered and rolled her eyes at what Hannah had said. 'Come on! I seriously don't get why you two don't just admit to each other that you have feelings for each other.'

'I don't like Jack!' Emily screamed loudly and stomped her foot against the floor.

'What about Jack?'

Emily turned around, while Alex and Hannah looked up. There was Jack. 'Nothing,' Emily mumbled and blushed as she looked at him. He grinned and took a step forward, 'You must be Alex! I'm Jack, Hannah bestest friend,' he replied and winked towards Hannah who rolled her blue eyes at Jack's introduction. Alex grabbed Jack's hand and shook it firmly, 'Nice to meet you, Jack. Hannah has told me a lot about you,' Alex answered and looked down at Hannah who smiled at him. Proud and happy that how Alex seemed to fit right in with her friends so far. 'Come on man. Let's find you something to drink,' Jack said and wrapped his arm casually around Alex's shoulder. Hannah let Alex's arm go and chuckled as Jack started talking to Alex who nodded at pretty much everything he said.

'So,' Hannah said as she walked up next to Emily - both of them staring at Jack and Alex. 'What do you think?'

'He's nice,' Emily answered.

Hannah laughed. 'I'm talking about Alex now, not Jack, Em,' she said which recieved a slap on the shoulder from Emily, who laughed. 'I knew that, you twat! But seriously, he seems nice. He makes you smile, right?' Emily asked and looked at Hannah who kept her eyes on Alex and Jack. She nodded with a smile on her lips. 'Well then, I like him. He makes you smile and that's what's important to me,' Emily spoke and Hannah felt her heart grow tougher.
♠ ♠ ♠
:) I'm off to bed in a few and thought I'd give you another chapter! Hope you like it! Xxx