Status: Finished.

Lost In A Moment.

Acceptance.

Jack's party was a big success so far. Everyone seemed to enjoy themselves and Alex seemed to get along with Jack, Kaitlyn and most importantly, Emily. Hannah leaned against the wall by the door that seperated the living room and kitchen, while she watched people drink from their red cups which were filled with alcohol mostly. A few of the people there drank soda or water because they were designated drivers. Hannah pushed herself off the wall and looked into the packed kitchen to see if she could see Alex anywhere when suddenly two arms wrapped themselves around her waist, pulling her into a warm and protective hug.

'I missed you,' Alex whispered happily. Hannah smiled as Alex whispered the words into her ear, while resting his chin on her shoulder blade. She giggled and rested her hands ontop of his while she leaned her back casually against his chest.

'Where have you been?' she asked.

'Jack and I started talking about Blink 182 and kinda lost track of time,' Alex said and chuckled. 'Did you know that he liked them?' he asked and Hannah laughed as she turned around and wrapped her arms around his waist instead, while his were on the lower part of her back. 'Alex, he's my best friend. Of course I know that he likes Blink 182, I mean, they're pretty much EVERYTHING he ever talks about,' Hannah said and giggled as she looked into Alex's brown eyes. He whispered, 'Right', and blushed.

'He told you that he plays the guitar, right?' Hannah asked and Alex nodded instantly with a big grin on his face. 'Yeah, we're going to meet up sometime next week and jam!'

Hannah smiled and rested her forehead against his chest, taking in his scent. 'I'm happy you're getting along with them, 'Lex,' she whispered as she took a deep breath before looking up at him again. Alex laughed and tightened the grip around her waist, pulling her body closer to his. 'Thank you for bringing me, Han. It's... It's nice to talk to other people my age, you know?' Hannah grinned as Alex leaned down and rested his forehead against hers. 'I'm really happy I met you,' he whispered and Hannah blushed as she agreed. 'I'm really happy I met you too.'

Alex laughed and pecked her quickly on the lips before he leaned back and took in everything. 'I'm sure you have friends at school though, right?' she asked him and Alex looked at her. He parted his lips and was about to speak when their names were being called from the other side of the room, by non-other than Jack.

'Guys,' he screamed, 'Come over here.'

It was 01:00 am when Alex announced that he had to go. He said his goodbyes to Kaitlyn and Emily who told him he had to come to the next gathering. Jack and Alex exchanged phone numbers and agreed to meet up sometime next week.

'I'll walk you out,' Hannah told Alex who nodded and smiled happily. 'I'll be right back guys,' she told her friends who all nodded and walked off to do their own thing. Alex wrapped her arm around Hannah's shoulders as they walked out of the house and towards Alex's truck. 'I had fun tonight,' Alex said and looked down at Hannah who giggled. 'Yeah, I had fun tonight too. I'm really happy you decided to come with me tonight, Alex,' Hannah said and giggled as she wrapped her arm around his waist casually.

As they stopped by the truck, Alex turned around and looked down at Hannah who smiled. 'I better get going and you should get back inside. Have fun tonight, alright?' Alex said as he leaned down and kissed her on the lips. She giggled. 'I can really get used to this,' Hannah whispered and looked at Alex who grinned mischeviously. 'Drive safe, okay?' Hannah whispered to him as Alex grinned and nodded, his fingers playing with the hem of her shirt. 'I'll text you when I get home,' he spoke and Hannah smiled, 'Okay,' she whispered.

Alex moved one of his hands up to her cheek before pushing his hand through her hair casually. Her hair felt like silk against his skin. 'I'll see you later Hannah,' he whispered and kissed her on the cheek, his lips lingered against her skin for a minute before he moved over to the driver side of the truck. He jumped into his car and closed the door, before starting the car. Hannah smiled and waved him off as Alex's car slowly started to move down the street. In the meantime, Hannah slowly made her way back to Jack's house and within a minute, she was back inside.

As soon as she entered the still rather packed house, Jack came over and grinned as he wrapped his free arm around his best friend's shoulder. 'I like him Han,' Jack said and laughed as the two of them pushed their way through the crowd. 'He's cool,' he continued and looked down at Hannah who nodded. 'Yeah, he is pretty cool,' she replied and smiled sweetly as she thought about how the night had been. 'Let's go and find Kaitlyn and Emily,' Hannah suggested and Jack grinned.
♠ ♠ ♠
:) Hiya people! Here you go - another chapter. Hope you like it! Xxx