Status: Finished.

Lost In A Moment.

Pity.

Hannah and Emily walked down the road that went through Riverdale park, arms linked, as they saw all their fellow classmates from Towson High School stumbling around the premisses. Down by the lake, next to a tiny, white gazebo; the students had decided to put up a small bonfire where people could sit and warm themselves or their marshmallows. Quite a lot of the people had already had way too much to drink and some of them couldn't even stand up on their feet properly.

'Hannah! Emily! Over here!' Tyler, one of their closest friends, screamed as he waved his hand back and forth drunkenly as he slowly made his way towards them. Emily, and even Hannah, laughed at their friend's behavior. 'Hi Ty,' Emily spoke and smiled as she wrapped her arms around Tyler's neck, hugging him tightly to her own body. Both of them laughed as Tyler spun her around.

He let go of Emily and looked at Hannah who played with the hem of her white wifebeater that was under her open, wine-colored shirt. 'Hi Han,' Tyler spoke and Hannah hated how his voice was filled with so much... Pity. Hannah smiled towards him as she took a step forward and hugged him tightly, 'Hi,' she whispered into the crook of his neck. 'I'm sorry babe,' Tyler said as he took a step back and smiled heartedly. 'I really am. Matt is a dickhead for cheating on you,' he continued.

'He sure is,' Emily agreed as she threw her arm around her best friend's shoulder.

Hannah smiled at the two of them and shrugged. 'Let's not talk about Matt tonight, okay?' she said and swallowed the lump in her throat as she looked at her friends, who both nodded. 'Come on. I'll make you girls something to drink,' Tyler said and laughed as he walked in-between the two and wrapped his arms around their shoulders casually. Hannah and Emily both laughed, but followed their friend towards where he had been sitting earlier.

Emily walked over and gave Jack, another one of their friends, who pushed himself up from the grass, a hug. Hannah smiled as she watched Jack grin while whispering something to Emily, who giggled and smiled at him. Hannah couldn't understand why they weren't together already, every one could see that they were interested in each other. Emily let go of Jack and walked over to Kaitlyn. Jack smiled as his brown eyes followed Emily, while he drank from his red cup. He turned around and looked at Hannah who smiled weakly at him. He gave her a quick nod, which Hannah returned. Jack smiled quickly before he walked off somewhere. 'Han, come on,' Tyler said as he grabbed her hand and pulled her towards his mini fridge.

Hannah sat down on the piece of wood that someone had found and decided to use as a bench while Tyler found one of the red cups and filled it. He turned around and handed it to Hannah, who smiled and grabbed the cup gratefully, 'Thanks.' Tyler nodded and sat down next to her, while she stared intensely at the bonfire in front of them. 'Hey, Han?' he whispered. Hannah took a sip of her cup and nodded with a weak smile on her lips, 'What's up?'

'How are you really?'

'I'm fine, Ty, don't worry about me, okay? I'm fine,' Hannah answered quietly as she turned her head away from him and towards the bonfire. Her brown hair moved with the slight breeze. 'But I do, Han! I worry about you. We all do.' Hannah sighed quietly. 'You don't have to worry about me, though. I'm fine,' she answered and looked at Tyler, smiling from one ear to the other. Tyler opened his mouth to respond, but Hannah stopped him, 'Come on. Let's go and find Emily,' she spoke as she stood up from the bench.
♠ ♠ ♠
Just because the first "chapter" is so short, I thought I'd give you the next. Hope you like it! :] And please, comment if you do! Again, my spelling/grammar is still shit! Hahhah! Xxxx