Status: Finished.

Lost In A Moment.

Break Out.

Alex and Hannah were lying on her double-sized bed and Alex was singing, softly, one of his own songs. One of Hannah's favorites, actually. She smiled and snuggled her face up against Alex's neck, while her hand was pressed against the heart area of his chest.

Break out, break out,
as we escape through the windows,
head for the car, and never look back singing-singing,
'Break out, break out, our time has come,
and we've got these big city dreams.'


Hannah smiled against Alex's neck as he continued the song but was now only humming. 'You have a really great voice, 'Lex,' she whispered and pecked his neck which made Alex moan quietly. She giggled as she leaned against her elbows, while staring into his hypnotizing, brown eyes. Alex opened his mouth to speak, when the front door downstairs opened and two voices were heard. Hannah turned her head around and looked towards her bedroom door, 'they're home,' she said and turned her head back to look at Alex, who swallowed nervously. 'Yeah...'

'Hey,' Hannah said as she leaned in and pecked his lips quickly. 'Don't worry, okay?' she whispered as she pushed the tip of her nose against his cheekbone. 'You have nothing to worry about. According to Emily, I'm really good at convincing people what I want is the way to go,' she whispered and giggled as she leaned in and kissed Alex again. Only this time around, the kiss lasted longer and with tongues battling each other. Hannah pulled back, out of breath and deep red cheeks, 'I better head downstairs and talk to them. It's getting late and they probably want to go to bed soon.' Alex grinned and nodded as he watched his girlfriend get up from the bed and skip over to the front door. She opened it and turned around to look at Alex who was, with the help of his elbows, steadying himself. 'I'll be right back,' she mouthed and smiled as she walked out of the room and closed the door slightly before she ran down the staircase to greet and convince her parents to let her boyfriend stay with them, without telling them everything about Alex's past as he didn't want them to know that he had run away from his guardian two years ago.

Hannah jumped down the two last steps and thudded harshly against the floor, which got her, her parents attention straight away. 'Hannah, what are you still doing up?' Josh, Hannah's father, asked as he took his jacket off and threw it over the back of the sofa. She bit her bottom lip down nervously as she leaned against the staircase fence, 'Listen, I- I need to ask you something, and I need you to trust me and not ask any questions, okay?'

Josh looked at Nora, who looked back at her husband - slightly worried about what their daughter wanted to ask them. Hannah swallowed the big lump forming in her throat as she looked at her dad and mom. 'So, you- uh, you know how Alex and I are... That he's my boyfriend now,' Hannah said and blushed. Josh and Nora laughed and nodded at the same time, 'yes, we know that sweetie. Is this about Alex? Is he alright?' Nora asked, concern written across her face as she realized something could've happened to him.

'Yeah, he is-' Hannah said and stopped mid-sentence. Fine probably wasn't the right word to use but she couldn't come up with anything else, so it had to do. 'He is fine, don't worry about it!' Hannah finished and smiled. 'Then, what is it?' Josh asked and yawned.

'I wanted to ask you if maybe, I don't know, he could stay here for a couple of days?' Hannah whispered and blushed as she looked at her parents who then looked at each other. 'Uh... Something happened with his parents? Did they fight or something?' Josh asked and Hannah sighed. 'Dad... No questions please, just, can he stay here for a couple of days?'

Josh looked at Nora who took a step forward and looked at Hannah, having a feeling that something was terribly wrong. In the meantime, the suspence was killing Alex and he had decided to listen in on Hannah's conversation with her parents. 'Hannah, you do know you can trust us, right? Alex can too. Whatever it is, we'll get through it.'

Alex sighed quietly and sat down on the floor, his back pressed against the wall while he listened to what Hannah answered to what her mother had said. 'I know mom, but you need to trust me on this. Everything is fine. I just... I really want him to stay. I- I miss him when he goes home,' she said and giggled quietly. Alex's lips twitched into a smile as he listened to the angelic laughter of his girlfriend.

Then, all of the sudden, the door to Hannah's bedroom opened fully and Alex looked up to find his girlfriend standing next to him, giving him a 'were you listening' look. She closed the door and sat down on the floor, leaning her back against it. Alex had spazed out and hadn't heard her parents answer to Hannah's request. He tilted his head over and looked at her and noticed how her brown hair was lying over her right shoulder in a small bundle. 'So...?' he whispered. Hannah turned her head around and looked into Alex's brown eyes. Her lips slowly turned into a grin and she whispered, 'I really hope you don't snore in your sleep, because I will have to kick your ass in the morning if that's the case.' Alex's smile grew wide and he wrapped his arms around Hannah, who giggled loudly, when he tightened the grip. 'Thank you,' Alex whispered and smiled into the crook of her neck.
♠ ♠ ♠
THANK YOU all SO much for your comments. :) I really appriciate it! You have no idea, guys. Makes me wanna write more. And because I'm in a good mood, you get another chapter. Hope you all like it! :) Oh by the way, did anyone of you go to the My Small Package Tour or are going to any of the remaining shows? If you are, HAVE A GREAT TIME! :)