Status: Finished.

Lost In A Moment.

Emily and Jack.

'Hi Jack, uh, could we talk? Somewhere quiet?' Emily said and looked at Jack who parted his lips to answer, 'Uh, sure, yeah. We can go outside. I could need some fresh air.' Emily smiled and looked at Hannah, nervous as hell for what was to come. 'I'll be here,' she assured her best friend who swallowed and nodded before she followed Jack out the door.

Hannah honestly couldn't quite believe it. Emily was finally going to tell Jack how she felt about him and Hannah couldn't help but hope to God he felt the same or she would have one crushed best friend. Alex walked over to where his girlfriend was and threw his arm casually around her neck, 'What's going on? What was that all about?' Hannah giggled as she leaned against Alex's chest while her blue eyes were locked with Emily and Jack outside on the front lawn.

Emily was the one talking while Jack was doing all the listening and sometimes he would nod. 'God, I wish I could hear what they're saying or read their lips,' Hannah mumbled. Alex laughed as he wrapped his arms around her waist from behind, hugging her against his chest. 'You know, it's not nice spying on other people's private conversations,' he whispered as he rested his chin against her shoulder before planting a soft and wet kiss against Hannah's neck. 'Yeah well, good thing I'm not doing that then, seeing as I can't hear what they're saying,' she answered him, her blue eyes locked on her two friends outside. Alex couldn't stop laughing until he saw Emily shake her head at something Jack had just said and then take a step away from him.

'Oh shit, this is not good,' Hannah said and realized there and then just how much heartache she probably had caused her best friend. hannah took a step away from Alex, preparing herself to pick up the pieces of her best friend's broken heart, when Alex suddenly pulled her back and said, 'Han, look!'

So she did. Emily turned around and was about to walk away when Jack took a step forward, grabbed her hand and spun her around. Emily looked at her confused as he placed his free hand behind her neck and pressed their lips together. 'Hell yes!' Hannah screamed and jumped around the place before throwing her arms around her boyfriend's neck. Alex laughed. 'Come on,' he said as he pulled Hannah away from the window - wanting to give Jack and Emily some time alone. 'Let's give the two some privacy...'

'But... But what... But what if...' Hannah tried to argue.

'No buts, come on. I wanna make out with my girlfriend and get drunk,' Alex said and smirked as he continued to push his way through the crowd. Hannah laughed, 'really now?'

Alex turned around and grinned mischeviously. 'What if your girlfriend doesn't want to kiss you back?' she asked and smirked. 'Like she could ever say no to this,' he answered and swirled around. Hannah rolled her blue eyes at him. 'Yeah, how could I ever say no to that,' she mumbled and giggled as he stopped spinning around. Alex looked at Hannah, opened his mouth a little to give a response when instead he pouted towards his girlfriend. 'Aw baby,' Hannah said and laughed as she walked over to where Alex was standing and wrapped her arms around his waist. Alex continued to pout. Hannah giggled, tiptoed and pecked him on the cheek. 'Come on, let's find you something to drink.'
♠ ♠ ♠
:-) Hi y'all! Seeing as I haven't posted anything in a day/two days, I'm giving you a short chapter. Nothing biggy though. Haha! Hope you still like it! Xxx