Status: Finished.

Lost In A Moment.

Boys Will Be Boys.

I've never been the best with my mouth.
Tried to stay smart, but the dumb comes out.
Maybe I'm shy, drive an old car,
Maybe I'm amazed that I got this far...


Alex rubbed Hannah's waist softly as his lips worked against her's like a professional. Hannah was sitting on Alex's lap as they sat in the living room, both extremely intoxicated and surrounded with a lot of people who were dancing, playing some kind of drinking game or making out with another person. Alex moaned as Hannah bit his bottom lip down ever so slightly, making her giggle as Alex moved his hands from her waist to her thighs. Their lips continued to smash themselves against each other and tongues were experiencing each other's mouths.

When I've got my standbys waiting on the line,
but the hardest part is knowing that it won't be her this time.


Hannah pulled back, with Alex biting her bottom lip a little as he didn't want her to break their makeout session. Her breathing was far from steady and her cheeks were a deep red. 'I... I need to pee,' Hannah whispered and giggled drunkenly. Alex laughed and pushed the brown hair, that fell down and covered her face slightly, behind her ear. Hannah looked at Alex and honestly couldn't believe how she'd been so lucky to get someone as amazing as him as a boyfriend. He was sweet to her, made her laugh and the fact that he was hot as hell wasn't exactly a negative thing. Hannah smiled at her thoughts as she leaned down and crashed her lips against Alex's, which made him softly rub his hands against her thighs. She pulled back and sighed, 'I'll be right back,' she whispered, her bottom lip still attached to Alex's. He watched his girlfriend climb off her and move, drunkenly, towards the staircase. Alex threw his head back and sighed contently as tiredness, and alcohol, were slowly taking control over his body and mind.

In the meantime, Hannah was stumbling upstairs - slightly bumping into people and the wall as she climbed the stairs. 'Hannah!' she looked up and grinned as she saw Kaitlyn stand in front of her. 'Kait, hey! Listen, I really need to pee, so I'll have to catch you later,' Hannah said and giggled as Kaitlyn laughed too. 'Okay, I'll be downstairs somewhere,' she said and Hannah nodded as she pretty much ran up the staircase. She skipped over to the bathroom door and grabbed the handle, saying 'thank God,' as she opened the door and entered the room.

Oh God, I did the wrong thing, to the right girl.
My mind was only in it for a minute,
Had a bad fling, with the good girl.
I was stupid and drunk, not giving up.


Alex was watching people getting more and more drunk for every second passing as he sat in his chair waiting for his girlfriend to come back from the bathroom so they could continue their makeout session. He missed her warmth and shivered slightly as the front door opened and let a light breeze enter.

'Hey, Gaskarth.'

He looked up and grinned as he saw Jack stand in front of him. 'Yo, Barakat. What are you doing here? I thought that now that you finally grew a pair and told Emily what you feel for her, that you'd be attached to her hip all night,' Alex said and winked at Jack who rolled his brown eyes at what Alex had just said. Jack sat down on the foot chair in front of Alex's chair. 'Shuddup,' he slurred the words and drank from his half-empty bottle.

'Well, where is she?' Alex asked and looked behind Jack to see if she was waiting somewhere for him but she was nowhere to be seen. 'She's getting something to drink with Kaitlyn,' Jack replied and Alex nodded with a playful smirk on his face. 'But seriously bro, I'm happy for you.' Jack grinned and gave Alex a short, yet firm, nod. 'Thanks! So, what are you doing here in the corner by yourself? Where is Hannah?'

'She's peeing,' Alex answered casually. Jack frowned and shook his head, laughing slightly. 'So, how are the two of you doing?' Jack asked and wriggled his eyebrows towards Alex who looked at his friend confused. 'What do you mean?' he asked and Jack rolled his brown eyes at Alex's slowness. 'Oh come on, you know what I mean.'

Alex laughed and shook his head, 'No, I- I really don't.'

'Have you done it yet?' Jack asked and looked at Alex who rolled his eyes at his friend's blutness. 'Jack, that's honestly none of your buisness,' he answered casually. 'Oh, my God. You guys haven't done it yet, have you?' he asked and covered his mouth with his free, right hand.

Alex looked at Jack and sighed as he rubbed the back of his neck nervously. 'We're- We're taking it slow! It's not like... I mean, of course I want to, but she's not ready for something like that, and I told her that I'll wait for her, and I mean it. I will.' Jack narrowed his eyes and stared at Alex, who smiled as he rested the back of his head against the seat pillow. 'Right. If you want to go with that, Gaskarth, that's your choice,' Jack said and pulled the Right word out before he took another sip of his Heineken bottle. Alex shook his head and laughed as he noticed Emily in the back of the room, looking around the room for what Alex guessed was Jack. 'Hey, your girl is looking for you,' Alex said and nodded towards where Emily was standing. Jack turned his head around and his lips instantly formed a smile. He turned around, looked at Alex who waved him off, 'Go.' Jack pushed himself up from the feet chair and made his way towards Emily whose face brightened as soon as she saw him.
♠ ♠ ♠
:) I'm going to my friend's house for the weekend (as it's Halloween, eeeek!) so I don't know if I'll post anything else. I'm going to sit down and write now so hopefully I can post at least another one. Enjoyy!!! Xxx