Status: Finished.

Lost In A Moment.

I Love You.

I want you Hannah. So bad, you have no idea,' he whispered as he leaned down and pressed his lips harshly against hers. Hannah's eyes closed as soon as their lips, for the 100th time that night, met. Tears were pressing in the corner of her eyes and she was slowly wondering if Matt had been right about Alex and his intentions. What if Alex only wanted her because he wanted a shag and he thought Hannah was the biggest slut out there? Even though she had only slept with one guy before, and that was her cheating ex-boyfriend Matt.

What if she didn't mean as much to him as she thought? Alex had moved his lips from hers to her neck and was now professionally working on her neck, sucking the skin ever so tenderly while sometimes nibbling the skin with his teeth. She would be lying if she said she didn't enjoy this, because she did. Obviously. Hannah moved her shaking hands down to Alex's belt and slowly unbuckled it, when Alex suddenly pulled his head back with the intension of kissing his girlfriend on the lips but that's when he saw something he'd never thought he'd see.

'Hannah? Hey, what's wrong?' he asked as he supported his body with the help of his elbows, still ever so slightly hoovering over her. 'Nothing,' she whispered and as soon as she spoke she realized that the tears she had been working so hard to keep in, had escaped and that was Alex had stopped everything. Alex sat up, his hair messy and standing pretty much everywhere. His breathing was unsteady and his pants were still opened, showing off some of his black boxers. 'Hannah come on, what's going on? Why are you crying? I- Did I do anything wrong? I-' Alex said and sighed as he watched his girlfriend sit up, only wearing her skirt and bra and tears on her cheeks. 'No, I- I just- God, what am I doing?' Hannah whispered and sighed as she slowly realized what she was about to do. This wasn't her. She looked up and locked eyes with Alex, who looked at her like a confused puppy in the middle of nowhere. 'I- I'm so sorry Alex, I- I can't- I....' Her voice was so all over the place which scared Alex a little because he had never seen Hannah acting like that before. 'Hey, it's- it's okay, just... Tell me what's wrong. Please,' he whispered as he watched Hannah put her top back on. 'No, it's- it's stupid, trust me,' she whispered as she climbed off the bed and walked towards the front door.

Alex jumped out of bed too and hurried over, blocking her way. 'Wait, no! I'm...' he said and stared into Hannah's tearfilled eyes. 'You- you need to tell me what's going on. First you're- we're kissing and everything is fine and dandy. Then,' he said and chocked up a bit. 'Then you go to the bathroom and when you come back-' he said and then his brown eyes grew wide. 'Did- Did something happen when you were in the bathroom, is that it?' he asked and Hannah looked at the floor. 'Hannah, seriously,' he said and grabbed her shoulders, shaking her ever so slightly. 'What happened?!'

'I- I ran into-' she whispered as more tears fell down her already wet cheeks.

'Who? Who did you run into?' Alex pressed.

'Matt.'

Alex's face expression fell and so did his hands. 'Matt... Your ex-boyfriend Matt?' he asked and couldn't help but have a really bad feeling in the pit of his stomach. A feeling that said Matt had said or done something to make his girlfriend such a nervous wreck. Hannah nodded and chocked on some air as she tried to find words to use. Alex sighed and rubbed the back of his neck as he grabbed her hand and pulled her over to the bed. Both of them sat down on the edge, 'What did he say to you?'

Hannah looked into Alex's brown eyes and sighed as tears continued to fall from her own blue ones. 'Hey, don't cry baby please,' Alex whispered as he grabbed Hannah's cheeks and softly rubbed them with his fingers in a soothing way. 'Hannah, what did Matt say to you?'

'I- It's really stupid,' she spoke and laughed nervously.

'I'm sure it's not stupid, babe. Tell me, come on. I- I can't help you if I don't know what's wrong,' he encouraged and smiled sadly.

Hannah nodded. 'He said that he- he didn't understand why you were- were putting up with me. Then he said that I was good in the sack, but that was the only good thing about me, and that- I'm not even pretty,' she whispered and her cheeks turned a bright red as she realized how stupid she had been acting since her encounter with Matt earlier. She absolutely hated him for making her like this.

'He said what?' Alex said through gritted teeth.

'Then he said, 'that's why, isn't it? You guys haven't slept together yet,' and he said that is why you're putting up with me, because you- you just want to get laid and when you have, you'd find someone else. Like he did!'

'That is fucking stupid, I would never do that to you! I- I thought you knew that. I'm not Matt,' Alex said, slightly dissappointed that his girlfriend thought that about him. 'I know,' Hannah exclaimed and sighed as she put her head in her hands as more tears were threatening to escape. 'He said you would grow tired of me if I didn't put out, because that's what happened to him and why he cheated on me because we weren't having sex all the time. And I- I couldn't lose you,' she whispered and sighed sadly.

'I'm going to fucking kill him...' Alex muttered and rubbed the back of his neck angrily. Hannah looked up at her and sighed, 'I'm so sorry, Alex.' He turned his head around and looked at her, his lips twitched into a soft and weak smile as his brown eyes met Hannah's blue ones. 'It's okay babe,' he answered. 'No, it's not,' she said and shook her head negatively. 'I'm such a fuck up.'

'You're my fuck up, and that's not going to change anytime soon, honey. I- Listen,' Alex said as he grabbed her hands into hers. 'Hannah, you're all I need. Hell, you're all I want, and like I've said before, I'll wait for you until you're ready. You're a really amazing girl Hannah, and I've never before in my life felt like this for anyone.'

Hannah's lips twitched into a smile and she felt her heart skip a couple of beats as she listened to what Alex had to say. Then he didn't say anything else and she decided to take a chance for once. 'Alex?' she said and he laughed as he leaned down and grabbed his shirt that was lying on the floor in front of them. She bit her bottom lip and felt her hands turn sweaty and shaky. Alex straightened up and tightenened his grip on Hannah's hands as his shirt was lying casually over his shoulder. 'I love you.'

Alex looked at Hannah, who looked like she was about to pass out after say the three words she honestly thought she'd never say again. Well, not so soon at least. He smiled and leaned forward, pressing his forehead against hers. 'I love you too, Hannah. So much! You have no idea how much I love you,' he whispered before he pressed his lips against hers in a sweet kiss. She put her hand against his chest and grinned into the kiss as she felt his heart beat faster.

Hannah giggled and wrapped her slim arms around Alex's neck, hugging him tightly while he wrapped his arms around her waist, pulling her closer. She couldn't believe they'd said it. The three dreaded words. 'Okay, uh, we should probably go back to the party,' Alex said as Hannah leaned back and nodded nervously. 'Yeah, we- we probably should,' she repeated what he had just said. Alex laughed and stood up, walking towards the bathroom that was included in the guest room. 'Where are you going?' Hannah asked, confused.

'I'll... Uh, I'll meet you downstairs? I just need to, uh, fix a problem,' he said and blushed slightly as he looked down towards the problem he was referring to. Hannah blushed as she realized what he was talking about and giggled as she got up from her seat on the edge of the bed, 'Right uh, I'll see you downstairs then.'

Alex laughed, 'Yeah.'

Hannah walked towards the bedroom door and opened it, a lot of drunk teenagers laughter filled the room instantly. 'Hey, Hannah,' Alex said as Hannah took a step out of the room. She leaned in and looked at her boyfriend before giving him a quick and firm nod. He grinned towards her and said, 'I love you.'

Hannah laughed. 'I'm never going to grow tired of hearing you say that,' she said and giggled as she walked out of the room, closing the door and giving Alex some private time. As she walked down the corridor, she couldn't believe what a big idiot she had been - doubting Alex and believing what Matt had said.

Alex loved her and she loved him.
♠ ♠ ♠
I absolutely LOVE your comments, guys! :) Makes me smile SO much. :) Hope you enjoy this! ;) Xxxx