Status: Finished.

Lost In A Moment.

I'll Be Your Man.

An hour later, Alex and Hannah were still lying on the mattress in Hannah's bedroom, none of them saying anything - they were just enjoying each others company as much as possible. Hannah's head was placed on Alex's chest, and her lips were twitched into a soft smile as she listened to his heart. Alex's smile on the other hand, was turned the other way, and his brown eyes were locked with the roof above the two of them. He hadn't really known why he had left his aunt when he had; he had to admit that it was mostly because whenever he saw her, he thought of his mother (they looked so much alike) and whenever he thought of how they were supposed to be with them, and not dead, his heart broke more. Though he sometimes couldn't understand how a heart could break so much. One of his arms were rested behind his head, while the other one was securely placed on his girlfriend's lower back.

'Alex..?'

Alex hadn't realized he'd let a low whimper escape his lips, as he felt what could be compared to a bullet, hit his heart. He looked straight into Hannah's blue and concerned eyes, trying to pull off a reassuring smile but failing miserably. 'Babe,' she whispered as she moved her hand to his cheek, softly rubbing the skin tenderly. 'I'm sorry,' he whispered the two words as silent tears fell from his brown eyes.

Hannah didn't know what to do. She continued to rub his cheekbone as she pushed herself further up his chest with the help of her other hand before letting her lips linger against his. Alex's brown eyes fluttered and closed, as his lips moved slowly against hers, while his hand tightened the grip around the hem of Hannah's t-shirt. She turned around completely, their lips never seperating as she sat on top of his waist with her knees pressed against his ribcage. Hannah put her hands on his chest as Alex pushed his tongue against Hannah's lips, making her open them and soon their tongues were battling against each other furiously. Alex put his hands on Hannah's waist, and softly rubbed her jeans-covered thighs. Alex moaned into Hannah's mouth as she slowly started to unbutton his shirt.

'Babe,' Alex whispered as he broke the kiss. 'Shhh,' Hannah whispered against his lips as she continued to unbutton his buttons. She wanted him to try and forget. To feel good. 'Wait,' Alex said and put his hands on Hannah's shoulders, pushing her softly back. Hannah looked at him, flushed. 'What?' she asked, out of breath. 'We- We should probably stop,' he muttered, even though he didn't want to. He wanted Hannah.

'Why?' she asked and blushed.

Alex looked at her and honestly didn't know what to say. Hannah smiled and leaned down, putting soft kisses on his chin before moving to his neck. She sucked down on the skin while her hands continued to open his buttoned shirt. 'I want you, 'Lex,' she mumbled against his neck, biting into the skin slightly which made Alex groan. She moved her lips to his ear and whispered, 'do you want me?'

Hannah lifted her head back up and locked eyes with him. Alex smiled for the first time that night, because oh how he wanted her. He put one of his hands behind her neck and pulled her face down, his lips colliding with hers. He rolled her over and was now on top. Hannah giggled as their lips worked against each other. Alex moved his hands up from her thighs to her waist and slipped his hands underneath her T-shirt. He rested his forehead against hers, their heavy breaths hitting each other in the face. 'Are- Are you sure about this?' he asked and opened his eyes. Hannah opened hers too and a faint smile spread across her face.

'Yes I'm sure, Alex. I- I love you. I- I want to be with you,' Hannah whispered and Alex grinned. 'I love you too Han, so much,' he whispered back as he leaned down and pressed his lips against hers again. She wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling him closer while Alex wrapped his fingers around the hem of her T-shirt, slowly pulling it up towards her face. Alex pulled back and Hannah closed her eyes as she pulled the T-shirt over her head.

Hannah pulled his neck down and smashed their lips against each other while Alex's hands were placed on Hannah's naked waist. 'Are you sure we should do this? What if your- your parents come back?' Alex asked, out of breath. Hannah bit her bottom lip down and shook her head as she pushed the unbuttoned T-shirt off his shoulder, 'they said they were going to the movies and out somewhere for dinner. They'll be back later, we'll be fine,' she whispered and smiled as Alex leaned down and pressed his lips against hers. 'God how I love kissing you,' Alex whispered and Hannah giggled as she put her hands on Alex's T-shirt hem, pulling the item upwards. The T-shirt was thrown on the floor. Alex moved his lips to her neck and started sucking on the skin. Hannah's eyes closed and she bit her bottom lip down as he worked down to her chest. His hands dropped to her waist and he slowly unbuttoned her jeans. Hannah felt her heart skip a beat as Alex pressed a tender kiss above her heart.

'Hannah, are you really sure about this?' Alex asked again.

'You- You don't wanna do this?' Hannah asked, suddenly really unsure. 'I mean, we- we don't need to do this if you don't want to, it's just...'

Alex looked up at her, confused as to what Hannah had just said. 'Of course I want to. I want you,' he said and grinned. 'Then shut the fuck up and kiss me,' Hannah answered and Alex laughed as he zipped down her jeans and on cue, Hannah lifted her bum up in the air so that Alex could pull the jeans down. When they reached her knees, he moved back up and pressed his lips against hers. Alex's eyes wandered over Hannah's half-naked body and she couldn't help but blush furiously and feel slightly uncomfortable and non-worthy of Alex's gaze. 'Fuck, you're so beautiful,' he whispered as he pressed his lips against hers in a harsh kiss. As soon as their lips met, Hannah felt the uncertainty disappear and be replaced with love and affection.

Hannah's right leg raised itself and leaned against Alex's waist. While they were making out, she moved her hands, shakingly, down to his jeans. She unbuckled his belt, unbuttoned and zipped it down before slowly pushing it over Alex's bum. Alex groaned into the kiss as their lips parted and their tongues pressed against each other in sloppy kisses.

Alex kicked his jeans off completely and was now only in his boxers, while Hannah was in her underwear too. The kiss got a lot more heated up as Hannah rocked her hips up against Alex's, which made him moan. Hannah grinned and rolled over so that she was on top.

She bit her bottom lip down nervously as she leaned down and kissed him. Alex's hands moved to her back and unclipped her bra, before slowly slipping the strops down her shoulders. Hannah's chest was pressed against Alex's chest as soon as he'd thrown the garment away. He rolled them over again and grinned as he nudged his nose against her cheek. 'You're so beautiful,' he whispered as he planted soft kisses on her cheekbone. Hannah smiled and groaned as she could feel Alex getting more excited. ' I love you Alex,' she whispered. He grinned and pecked her on the lips as sweat dropped from his forhead, I love you too Hannah.'

Their lips met again for probably the 100th time that night, and it was just as magical as the ones they'd shared before.
♠ ♠ ♠
Enjoyyyyyy! ;)