Status: Finished.

Lost In A Moment.

Go to Hell.

'...And when I came home, I couldn't find my credit card anywhere,' Emily said and laughed. Hannah wasn't paying attention to what Emily was talking about. Her mind seemed to be somewhere else. It kept wandering back to Riverdale Park and the night she had met Alex. Hannah frowned as the rain slammed against the window. 'Well, did you find it?' Kaitlyn asked and Emily chuckled. 'Yeah, you'll never guess where it was,' she said and Jack asked the next question. 'Where was it?'

'It was in the washing machine,' Emily spoke and chuckled. 'Guess I forgot that I had put it in my back pocket at the party at Riverdale Park this Saturday.' Riverdale Park. Hannah flinced and subconsciously lifted her knee, slamming it against the table. 'Fuck,' she swore and her friends, Emily, Jack, Kaitlyn, Dan and Lara, stared at her confused.

Hannah blushed. 'Sorry, I- I bumped my knee,' she said and laughed nervously.

Emily's eyes were locked with Hannah's and couldn't help but feel like something was going on with Hannah lately. 'I'm going to go and get something to drink from the cafeteria,' Jack announced and got up from his seat. Dan followed, while Lara excused herself - which left Hannah, Emily and Kaitlyn behind.

'So, what happened to you and Jack on Saturday?' Kaitlyn asked and Emily blushed. 'Nothing,' she mumbled and Kaitlyn laughed. 'Yeah, right and I'm Santa Claus. Come on, tell us! You were gone for an hour, Em. Something must've happened between the two of you,' Kaitlyn pushed. Hannah leaned her head against the foggy window and let her fingers trail a heart shape onto the glass. She smiled when suddenly her name was being called.

Hannah turned her head around and saw Emily and Kaitlyn look at her with confused expressions on their face. 'What?' she asked and felt her cheeks burn with embarrassment. 'What's up with you lately? You've been acting weird since the party on Saturday,' Emily spoke and Kaitlyn nodded in agreement. 'What?' Hannah said and laughed, pushing her head off the window. 'You two are crazy. I have to get going!' she said as she stood up and grabbed her shoulder bag just as Jack and Dan came back.

'Where are you going?' Emily asked and looked at her best friend.

'Library. I still have some of my homework left, which I didn't finish on Saturday because someone dragged me off to a party,' Hannah said and smiled smugly as she gave her best friend a wink. Emily laughed and nodded.

Hannah excused herself and slowly made her way out of the cafeteria. As she walked down the slightly croweded corridor, she could hear people whisper - saying stuff like, 'Did you hear that Matt and Hannah got back together?' or 'Apparently Hannah cheated on Matt first, sleeping with a guy from some other school, so Matt kissed Savannah to get back at her.' or 'Matt and Hannah were never really together. Matt just agreed to date her because she wasn't ready to get out of the closet.' She sighed as she stopped in front of her locker, clicking in the number within seconds. The door opened and Hannah put her Georgraphy books into the small room.

'Hannah!'

Her heart stopped as she clinged on the door. Her knuckles turned white within a second. She closed the door and her eyes met a pair of green ones. 'Matt," she whispered and shook her head instantly. 'Go away Matt,' she whispered and opened the door again, feeling her heart break into a million pieces as she stared at the picture of herself and him that she had forgotten to throw away. 'Han come on, let's just talk,' Matt said and Hannah laughed as she grabbed the books she needed and closed the door with a bang. She glared at Matt and said, 'You can't be serious to think that I will give you even a second of my time to defend yourself? You kissed one my closest friends Matt, so excuse me and my bad mouth, but go to hell and take Savannah with you, please.'

Hannah stormed down the corridor, tears threatening to fall as she pushed open the girls bathroom door, which thankfully was empty, and quickly she entered one of the cubicles. She closed the door, put her books on the toilet seat, and within seconds, she fell to the floor and pulled her knees up to chest as her heart broke into a million more pieces. Soon, there wouldn't be any left of it.
♠ ♠ ♠
Again, sorry for spelling and grammar mistakes! :] I know I've been updating a lot today but I feel like a writing machine today for the first time in AGES! Which makes me happy and when I'm happy, I post things! Woooooooo. Xxxx