Status: Finished.

Lost In A Moment.

Riverdale Park.

Alex walked down the road that lead to Riverdale Park, his red and black checkered scarf tightly wrapped around his neck, while his upper body was covered in a black shirt underneath his black, leather jacket. He sang the words blasting through his earphones loudly, while he continued to slowly make his way down the park.

It had been raining pretty much all day, but it had finally stopped, and Alex had decided that he needed a walk to clear his mind from school and work. His brown eyes scanned the place as the brillant Blink 182 filled his brain. He smiled and continued down the road when suddenly he stopped in front of the Gazebo. His teeth nibbled his bottom lip and he couldn't help but wonder if Hannah was there or not.

He walked across the grass area and his smile grew bigger when he saw a familiar body shape sitting on the diving bridge. Alex started to jog slightly as he pulled out the earphones from his ears and put the player into his jacket pocket. As soon as he came out on the diving bridge, he slowed down as the whole thing moved with the faint waves. Hannah tilted her head slightly to the left, but never turned around completey.

'Hi Hannah Banana!' Alex exclaimed as he dropped down next to her.

'Hi Alex,' she answered quietly as she stared at her hands. Alex frowned as he could feel something was wrong. 'What's wrong?" he asked and Hannah sniffed. 'Nothing's wrong, just forget about it!' she answered in a whispering tone - hoping he would leave it alone. 'Hannah,' Alex said in a warning and concerned voice.

She turned her head around and Alex gasped as her redshot eyes met with his calm ones. 'What... What's happened?' Alex said, his voice stern. 'Did someone hurt you?' he asked and Hannah laughed quietly as she shook her head. 'Then what happened to?' Alex continued to push as he was honestly worried about the girl. She looked like she was about to break down any second and he really couldn't stand seeing history repeat itself.

'Why do you even care?' she whispered.

'You're my friend,' Alex answered instantly and Hannah looked at him, a faint smile on her lips but it didn't stay there for long. 'And friends help other friends out when they're going through rough times. Like you're obviously doing now,' he continued and Hannah nodded quickly. 'But you don't know me. You've talked to me once before, and...'

'Twice,' Alex cut her off and grinned as he bumped his shoulder against hers. She smiled weakly as she nodded and decided to correct her mistake, 'Right. Well, you've talked to me twice, this time included, and you already concider me as your friend? For all you know, I might be some lunatic that ran from the looney bin down the street,' she said and Alex laughed loudly, tilting his head backwards in the process. 'That you might be, but I highly doubt it,' he answered with a grin on his face.

'And why's that?' she asked, her voice was unstable.

'Because I doubt a lunatic would look as gorgeous as you,' Alex replied honestly and winked.

Hannah looked at him and felt her cheeks turn tomato red. 'Shuddup,' she mumbled and laughed as she rubbed her already sore eyes against the sleeve of her shirt. 'Plus, I can't remember reading anything about a looney bin being in the neighborhood,' he spoke and Hannah smiled for a split second. Alex moved closer before he wrapped his arm around her shoulders casually. 'Everything will work out Han, I promise! Stuff might suck really bad right now, but there's only one way, and that's up, right?' he whispered and leaned the side of his head against hers. She smiled and laughed, tears chocking up her throat as she tried to speak, but she gave up as soon as she had tried. That was when she decided to just let everything go. Hannah wrapped her arms around Alex's waist and snuggled her face into the crook of his neck, while silent tears fell from her blue, sore and tired eyes. 'Shhhh...' Alex whispered, softly rocking their bodies back and forth with the beat of the waves. 'We'll get through this.'
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm off to work, but decided I'd post a chapter before going! :] Hope you like it and thanks to the 6 people subscribing! :] I would love to read from you too! Love to all!! Xxxx