May Angels Lead You In

Chapter 07

A few days went on by, Jimmy never found out about my secret meetings with Gabriel. The bullying never stopped even though Gabriel wasn't the one who initiated the whole thing. Jimmy was always there to face up to the bullies.

I remembered Josh - another one of the school's meanest jock - warning Jimmy to mind his own business or else.

I planned my time out so that I could hang out with Jimmy and his friends as well as help tutor Gabriel on Biology.

Surprisingly, I found Gabriel to be a really nice guy - behind his tough exterior. He talks a little nicer to me and sometimes, he makes me laugh with his jokes.

"Hey Evans!" Josh called out from the hallway when I was making my way towards the hall for detention. I turned and watched as he walked up to me with a bunch of football jocks behind him. "Gabe told us about your secret little meetings."

I glanced around to see if Jimmy or the others were nearby to hear this conversation.

"Don't worry, we're not going to do anything to you," Josh continued with a sheepish smile. "In fact, Gabriel has sent us to give you an invitation to a party this evening over at Hannah's place."

The jocks nodded in unison. I wanted so much to not believe them but when they handed me an envelope with my name written on it, I felt my heart flutter with joy.

"One person per invite - no one else allowed," Josh clicked his tongue and I watched as he walked away.

Then I stared at the envelope in my hands in disbelief.

I quickly shoved my invite into my bag as I walked into the hall. The rehearsals were going on - Romeo and Juliet - how original of Miss Chaney.

The students who were there to help out with the props were seated down, watching the play as Miss Chaney helped guide them.

I spotted Jimmy's head - it was hard to miss since he is the tallest boy in school - and rushed over towards him.

"Hey," I whispered as I took a seat next to him.

"Hey," he whispered back, his eyes on his cellphone - another typical James Sullivan behavior. He looked up from his phoone and gave me a big goofy grin. "We're having a gig over at a pub this evening and the guys would really love it if you could come over and support us."

I felt my lips mouthed an O before I quickly shifted my eyes towards the stage.

Damn it.

"You can't make it?" Jimmy sounded a little disappointed.

This is your chance to make a decision, Marchelle, the voice in my head told me. It's either you hang out with the popular kids or with Jimmy and his friends.

"I have to run some errands this evening," I lied not looking at him in the eye. "But I'll come over as soon as I'm done with it."

"Cool," Jimmy answered and focused on his phone again.

Deep down, I sighed.

+

I dressed myself up as perfectly as I can and looked at myself in the mirror as soon as I finished with my make-up.

I can't believe that I am finally invited to a party, I thought with excitement.

My palms sweated and my heart thumped. I grabbed my purse and walked down the stairs to see Mom with her usual bottle of hard liqour while Daniel is trying his best to soothe her into giving him the bottle.

He could do that for centuries but I can promise him that she would never hand it over.

"I'm going out to a party!" I told them and left the house without hearing for any one of their answers. Besides, I have already told Daniel about it as soon as I got home that afternoon.

I looked at the white mansion before me with wide eyes. The place was two times bigger than my house and there were so many parked Porche's outside. Music was blasting wildly from the inside as people walked through the open door into the house.

Some were running around in a drunken state, chasing each other goofily - others were making out. With the clothes they were wearing, I felt so under-dressed then.

I walked in and spotted Gabriel with Nicole and his jocks - even Josh was there.

"New girl!" Josh called out.

Gabriel and his group of friends turned towards me. Josh and the others were smiling widely to me as they waved for me to come over. Gabriel, on the other hand, looked surprised at my presence.

I walked over to them and immediately, Nicole gave me a big hug. Crap, that itself caught me off-guard.

"I am so glad you could make it!" Hannah shrieked in a happy way before she ran off to get some drinks for her intoxicated self.

"The party's just started," Nicole smiled and handed me her cup to drink. "You have to finish this whole cup to be really invited in though."

"Nicole, stop it!" Gabriel hissed but she shrugged him away, not taking her eyes off me.

"Come on, new girl," Nicole crossed her arms. "If you really want to be in our cliques, you have to earn for it. DRINK."

The others agreed and nodded while Gabriel was frowning at his girlfriend with anger.

And then, I drank from the cup until there was no drops left. I didn't know what took me over. Maybe it was the change I wanted. Or maybe it was that anger I have bottled up inside of me.

I drank about three more cups as they urged me to drink more until Gabriel stopped them from handing me the fifth cup.

"Jesus Christ, you guys need to stop this bullshit," Gabriel snapped, throwing the red plastic cup to the floor.

He shook his head and walked off towards the patio and Nicole ran after him.

My head started to spin, my throat burned with thirst. I wanted more of the drink - I needed it.

"Come dance with me," Josh whispered as he held me by the waist and pulled me closer towards him.

I did. I danced like there was no tomorrow.

But when his hands started to make their way to sensitive areas - particularly the top one - I pulled away from him. It caused my head to throb a little. But he pulled me towards him again, this time he dropped me one sloppy kiss on my lips.

I whimpered and pushed him away but he wrapped his arms around me tight, making sure he grinded himself against me.

"Stop it," I pleaded and tried to jerk off. "Please!"

"If you want to be with the cliques, you have to lose it to the jocks," he whispered and started to kiss my face again.

"No," I whimpered, hoping someone from inside the house could help me. "Help."

"You're so hot," Josh was moaning as he slipped his hands into my pants. "You make me so hot."

This isn't the way I'm supposed to lose my virginity, my head cried for help.

"No!" I screamed but then Josh's hands were out of my pants, and there was no one holding tightly onto me.

"You son of a bitch!" a voice thundered with such anger and I could hear punches being thrown around.
♠ ♠ ♠
Is she stupid or is she stupid?
Anyone wants to guess who her savior is? :P

YoullNeverFeelAfraid -Hey! I'm grateful that you've been reading my stories and have now written me a comment! Thank you!

And to my commenters who's been commenting since chapter one:
Rhi_LoveMeHateMe, blackandredbrittany, Mandiee, DeathbatScreamer, majorette2010 - THANK YOU GUYS! :D