May Angels Lead You In

Chapter 08

"You son of a bitch!" a voice thundered with such anger. I forced myself to turn to see who my savior was - Jimmy.

He throwed a few hateful punches towards Josh, who fell backwards onto the floor. With the latter on the ground, Jimmy decided to throw a few kicks too. I stood there completely frozen in place.

Why was Jimmy here? Why wasn't he in his gig with the others? And most importantly, how did he know where I was?

I saw Brian stepping in, trying his best to pull the lanky teenage boy away from the jock on the floor. Jimmy struggled to break free from Brian's grasps and for almost a second there, he had almost succeeded.

It was until Johnny came in to help Brian out by pushing Jimmy away did the latter stopped struggling. I turned my head to the side and saw Zacky and Matt pushing the other jocks away in case the popular guys decided to take Jimmy all at once.

"We're cool here," Zacky insisted.

"No, we aren't cool with freaks in our neighborhood. This party isn't for freaks like you," one of the jocks - Tom - growled pushing Zacky with his index finger as if to taunt him.

"We were just leaving," Matt quickly added with a forced smile on his face.

Our surrounding was defeaningly quiet.

Zacky and Tom was having a glaring showdown - none of them backing down from the to-be fight. Though the jock seemed to be more buff and taller than Zacky is, Zacky looked as though he could take on five Toms all in one fight.

"Then maybe you should walk the talk instead of talk the talk, freak," Jared - another one of the jocks - pushed Matt away. "Beat it freak!"

Before Jared could push Matt once more, the latter grabbed the former's hand without much thought and pulled the former's hand behind his back causing the jock to scream out.

"Do not fucking touch me again," Matt whispered into Jared's ears with venom.

Jared didn't catch the hint. Then, just like that, all hell breaks loose.

Everyone started throwing punches. Gabriel and Brian were the only two people who tried to stop the fight. The party people stood by the side, completely shocked by the event that was happening to do anything to stop it.

Jimmy seemed to put his focus in beating the already badly-bruised Josh to a pulp.

I watched as Matt and Jared fought like vicious male lions trying to be the alpha of its lion pack. Matt kicked the latter in the groin. Jared fell backwards hitting a vase in the process and the vase shattered into tiny bits of pieces once it landed on the ground.

"This is your fault!" I heard a female voice screamed from behind me.

I turned around and without much time to react, Nicole grabbed my hair and tried to claw my face out with her fingernails.

Everything went into a slow-like motion movie. Sirens from the police car could be heard from outside the house and everyone was trying to run away from the place - everyone except for the ones who were busy fighting, of course.

I screamed and tried to push Nicole away from me as hard as I could. She wouldn't let me go, so I did the other necessary step - I reached out for her arm that was still pulling my hair and bit hard.

She screamed in pain releasing me in the process. As I took a step back, I tripped and fell backwards, my head hitting on something very solid before I fell onto the ground.

I could hear nothing but sharp ringings in my both ears. The back of my head felt wet but I couldn't move my hands or body to see what it was. My head throbbed and my vision started to blur.

The last thing I could remember was the police busting in and prying many angry teenage boys away from each other before I surrendered to the darkness.

+

"Alcohol! Fighting!" a familiar voice was shouting in anger.

I couldn't open my eyes. I couldn't move my body. I fought so hard to sit up to see who was shouting but I couldn't.

Then I could hear my mother sobbing hard.

"Can't you see that she's doing this for you to take notice of her?" that voice belonged to Daniel.

I wanted them to stop fighting - I didn't like it when both my mother and biological Dad fought in the past. I hated it.

"How can you just put the blame on me?" Mom whispered through cracked voice.

"How can I -" Daniel paused to take in a few breaths. "Are you seriously asking me that stupidly ridiculous question? Jesus, Morgana!"

"Stop shouting at me! You have no rights to tell me what is right and what is wrong when it comes to MY daughter!"

"Oh, so you've finally come to realize that Marchelle is your daughter, have you?" Daniel spat with sarcasm. "Because for these past couple of months, you sure as hell don't act like one!"

There was complete silence after. Then Mom started sobbing again.

"As your husband AND your psychiatrist, I think it is best for you to STOP drinking. Or so help me god, Morgana, I will ask for a divorce and fight for her custody. We both know who the court would place her with," Daniel's breathing was ragged.

There was a loud thud that shook the ground and my mother's sobbing continued for another hour or two.
♠ ♠ ♠
Dun dun dunnnn.
-gives everyone who think Jimmy's the savior a Deathbat cookie-
What do you think's going to happen in the next few days?
Comments are love! So please comment. (;

xmydecemberx - Yay! Thanks for the huggie attack! :P

And of course, majorette2010, Mandiee, blackandredbrittany, DeathbatScreamer, Rhi_LoveMeHateMe - THANK YOU FOR COMMENTING! 8D