Status: active, but comments are much appreciated! ^-^

Victims of a Crime

To End the Rapture

We were sitting in the restaurant, joking about silly things.
I was always fond of anything from Italy, like food and the men. (Zacky...) I ordered a large Baked Ziti and a small water.
"Jeez, hungry much?" Zacky asked me. I just smiled and nodded.
His attention quickly went to a blond haired female entering the restaurant.
"Uh, dude, is that you know who?" Brian asked him.
"Yeah. It's fucking Gena."
He shot up and approached her, but managed to grab my arm.
She looked very surprised when she saw us coming.
"Who the fuck are you?" he asked the large tattooed man clinging to her fragile arm.
"I'm her boy-"
"Brother! He's just my brother. Maybe I should be asking you the same question," she shot at me.
"I'm Brian's niece." Close enough, right?
"Then why did he bring you here? Hmm?"
"I'm eating lunch with the guys."
"See, Gena? She's a fucking fifteen year old girl. Brian's taken her in, and we just want to get to know her better. I thought I'd show you that while you're cheating, I'm hanging out with family."
She rolled her eyes. "Oh, please. You can't contain yourself for even ten minutes when you're around me. She's got a nicer body," she noted, taking in my slender figure. "And I'd find it hard to believe you haven't at least tried to make out with her." I blushed, giving us away. We were in hearing distance of our table, and since the guys were silent, I could guess they were listening in.
"It doesn't matter what I do with family. Yeah, we've kissed, but we didn't make out. How do you know it wasn't just a goodnight kiss?" Zacky spat.
Gena laughed loud enough to make the whole restaurant turn their heads. "Because you're a manwhore, Zachary James, and I'm glad you found me cheating. Now leave me alone and let me live my own life."
"Don't even worry about getting your things, slut. Hey guys, party at my house tonight!" he shouted at the boys. I smiled as Gena walked away, genuinely upset.
There was an awkward silence at the table once Zacky and I sat down.
"So, um, you two, kissed?" Brian asked. It wasn't a question he wanted to ask.
"Yeah, you could say that."
Matt laughed. "More like sucked some major face."
"Dammit, Zack. I was hoping I could bring one girl around that you wouldn't have to get your hands all over. Kadie, you're not allowed to go to the party tonight."
Whhhaaaaat?! "What the hell, Brian?"
"I don't want him drunk and around you again."
"I won't let him. Last night, I didn't know what was going on at first. Now I do. Please, Brian, don't punish me for something I had no control over!"
He sighed, and let a small smile find its way onto his face. "Okay. Kadie, you can go to the party. Zachary, no alcohol."
I smiled with him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short, sorry. All of them are, though. That's way I post multiple chapters a day.
How do you feel about the breakup?
Will Zacky and Kadie find a way to do something even though they've agreed to have an uncle/niece relationship?
Yuy for cliffhangers! :D