Status: active, but comments are much appreciated! ^-^

Victims of a Crime

Breaking Rules

We got back to Brian's - I mean my - house at about three. Zacky's party was to start at four, so I didn't exactly have loads of time to get ready.
I re-straightened my hair and slipped on my Bullet for my Valentine shirt and some black skinnies.
Brian drove to Zacky's, but made sure to touch on every rule I was to follow.
"No alcohol. Your mom said you used to drink, but here, I expect you to wait until I give you permission."
"Don't you mean until I turn 21?"
He chuckled. "No. I was drinking when I was 18. No way am I making you wait that long."
"Oh, okay."
"No cigarettes or any other substances that might show up tonight. You never know what Johnny's got."
I laughed. "Oh, silly Johnny."
"Most of all, don't do anything stupid with Zacky. I know you like him, but he's 13 years older than you. That's way too fucking old." He shook his head. "I won't tell you how to live your life, but Kadie, he messes around on everybody. I guess that's why I'm freaking out about this. Okay, fuck age. Consider how you'd feel if you caught him making out with another girl."
I sighed. He was right. "Damn you, Brian, and how right you are."
He stopped the car and turned to look at me. "Kadie, I've only known you for two days, but I love you. Not in the way that I want you in my bed, but in the way that you're my daughter. The last thing I want for you is to get hurt. Now go, and remember that. And remember that if you choose to make out with Zack again, I won't be mad, but disappointed."
I couldn't help but smile. It wasn't an option not to. "Love you, Bri," I said as I was getting out of his tiny car.
The party was just the guys, but Brian couldn't come. Something about having things to clear up with Michelle. Sure.
I entered his house to be greeted by a tiny black fluff ball and a larger gray dog.
"Ichabod! Majesty! Down!" Zacky's voice boomed from another room. Suddenly, he appeared in front of me, looking incredibly hot as always. He wore a black Misfits shirt, dark jeans hanging loosely on his hips. "Hello there, Kadie."
"Uh, hey, Zacky. Am I the only one here?" I noticed the bottle of Yuengling in his hand. "Zack! No alcohol!"
He smiled at me. "If Brian isn't here, then how can he enforce the rule?"
"Damn it, Zack. Why do you do this?"
Setting the bottle on a table, he came toward me. "Because I want you."
He crashed his lips against mine.
♠ ♠ ♠
short, i know, i know. ohhhh well.
i'm getting writer's block on this one.
you can tell me what you want to happen next, because i need some suggestions. ^-^