Piece by Piece

Erasus

With my eyes turned to the sky I will ask for something more. What have we turned into? Our once strong and magnificent race deteriorated into rivaling clans of animals. It’s terrifying and disgusting.

Autobots and Decepticons. I once knew them both. We were all one once, or were we? Did this discretion always exist or was it a product of our own ignorance? I don’t think anyone knows the answer to that.

I made the same choice many did long ago; I was young and immature, blind and judgmental. Seeing myself and my comrades reflected in red optics I chose to bear the crying red brand that was painted onto my armor. So fleeting, what does this easily removed mark truly mean?

I was a fool to join this war, I’ve seen so much I wish I could just ignore but it is impossible, above my power. I am a victim of myself. I’ve seen through the minds of my ‘enemy’ seen their pain and their motivation. My peers had punished them and degraded them, confined them to a way of life that no one could escape alone. So, as is anyone’s instinct, they banded together. Where were our sparks when we made the choice to punish them for it?

“Have mercy, please Primus erase us.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Featured song is 'Erasus' by SubKulture.