Welcome To The Family!

Save me

Crystal sighed, it was midnight and she was laying on the top of the roof of the house her and her mother would be avicted from soon, and when it does happen it would be her fault because she doesn't do anything to help pay for bills. Her mother spends the money she makes on drugs, alchol and dirty sex, something Crystal didn't want apart of. When ever her mother brought customers home, she would leave or sit up on the roof like she was now. It was leaving or being a part of her mothers sex games, and that would NEVER happen again. According to her best friend.

She sat up on the slanted roof and looked down, hearing giggling and loud moaning noises, her mother was home. She watched as her mother and her new victim walked down the drive way into the shitty house her mother provived. She could hear her mother scream her name from the top of her lungs, and she swore to herself. She needed to make her escape for the night and quickly.

Crystal slid down the roof and let herself drop onto her window sill and climbed into her room, grabbing her I-pod of her dresser and a bag with clothes and money so she could eat and sleep somewhere over night. She quickly climbed back put of her window, hearing foot steps coming down the hallway towards her door. She climbed down in time to hear her mother call her name obnoxiously. She took off down the street towards her best friends house, thoughts started to run through her mind.

What if he had band practice and didn't want her there?

What if he had a girl over?

What if he decided to de-friend her and leave her out on the streets?

She flinched at her own thoughts and slowed her pace down, thinking of things she could do to keep herself occupied while she walked.

Soon enogh, she found herself standing on his front porch, listening to the loud music coming from his basement. He probably left the basement door open, again. She leaned against the wall beside the door and slid down it, closing her eyes. She loved to hear his band play, it was a band she loved, a band that still hasn't gotten to see the light.

The music was lulling her to sleep, and soon enough, she was out cold on the porch.
---

"Dude! I'll be right back, I need to go grab my extra guitar pics, left them in my car" Adrian called to their lead singer, Scottie.

Scottie nodded and shooed him off, wondering what his best friend, Crystal was doing. He always wondered about that mysterious girl. She never spoke about herself with him, it was always him talkin her ear off about gigs him and his band did, or girlfriends gone wrong. He worried about her, any normal teenage girl would be the one talking, not him. Maybe she was quiet because of the events that occurred in her house. He knew almost everything that went on in her house, and prevented it as much as he could. After all, she was only a 15 year old girl.

"Scottie, dude." Adrian said, walking back down the basement stairs.

There was something in his arms, and when Scottie realized what was in his arms, he dropped the mic and rushed over.

"What happened?" He demanded quietly.

"She was asleep on your front porch, I don't think anything happened, I mean, she looks okay, but she was fucking cold, I put her backpack in your room and what not" Adrian explained.

"Okay... That's good, I'll take her upstairs."

The small black haired girl stirred in Adrians arms, and her blue eyes opened slowly. The drummer awed at the cuteness and grinned when Scottie couldn't help but join in saying awe.

"Scottie?" she mumbled, bringing her limp hand to rub her eyes.

"And the band!" The basist exclaimed.

"Hi guys," She said softly.

"Do you plan on stayin the night Crystal?" Scottie asked, grabbing her from Adrians arms and cradling her in his own.

"Yes please"

"Alright, we'll quiet down while you sleep" Scottie shot the band a glance before he brought Crystal up the basement stairs.
♠ ♠ ♠
0.0
fighting the storm remake.
Same characters, different approach.
Hope you guys like !

Comment && subscribe?

-Derek