Sequel: The Fleury Life
Status: Completed

The Crosby Life

Insanity Is Apart Of The Team

Sidney used his key to open the door to the house. As soon as the door opened, all conversation inside stopped. We walked through the door and all of the guys roared. Our group of four started to laugh as we were charged by players.
Marc-Andre had already had his greeting with them, so the Penguins' swarmed around Sidney and me. Max reached me first and picked me up into a bear hug. "Princess!" He called and I punched his chest to put me down, even though I was laughing.
Talbot obliged and goes on to tackle Sidney. Jordan came up to me and I hugged the tall 6'4" blond hair, blue eyed hockey player. "Hello, Jordan." I said to him with a smile.
He smiled back. "Hi, Erra." He, too, went over to Sidney.
I greeted everyone else in the same manner, filled with hugs and hellos.
Finally, Sidney tried to calm down the group of crazy men to talk. "I want everyone to meet my girlfriend, Jenna." He said to everyone, holding her close to him.
Jenna smiled shyly and greeted them all, before she was bombarded by hockey players wanting to get to meet her.
I was leaning against Marc-Andre, laughing as Jenna put up with the psychos quite well. I noticed three guys that I didn't recognize at first standing around, looking almost uncomfortable.
I gave Marc-Andre a curious look and he whispered in my ear. "New players that got signed on with us." I nodded and decided to make my decent.
I walked over to the three guys, who immediately stood up straight and looked down at me. "The new guys, are you?" I asked them. All three nodded and I smiled at them. "Well, welcome to the Penguins! I'm Sierra Crosby." I knew who they were, and they knew who I was, but it was always good to formally introduce at a first true meeting.
The three men took turns in introducing themselves. "Mike Rupp." "Martin Skoula." "Jay McKee."
I grinned at them. "Well it is great to have you on the team, I can't wait to study your playing styles and get to play with you." I said to them. The looks on their faces made me giggle. It is always amusing when guys first meet the only female hockey player in the NHL.
Sidney came up behind me and greeted each of the men. "Just as my sister said, beating me to the punch, it is great to have you on the team." He said to them all.
"It is great to meet the great Crosby captain... and the Crosby twins." McKee said and I chuckled, feeling Marc-Andre place his arm around me.
The team headed into the kitchen, where I smelled food. I took Marc-Andre's hand and led him into the kitchen, where the hugest pizza's I have ever seen sat. I think I started to drool.
"That is the biggest pizza." Marc-Andre said and Billy yelled in agreement. I rolled my eyes. Hockey players are crazy, but in a good way.
Marc-Andre sat on one of the stools, grabbing a piece of the huge pizza, and pulled me onto his lap. Jordan sat down next to us. "So, we all heard about you two. I wanted to say that I'm happy for you. I knew you two would end up together." He said.
I laughed at him and handed him a paper plate so he could get his own pizza. "Thank you, Jordan." I said to him.
Sidney and Jenna walk in and Jenna's mouth dropped open at the size of the pizza. "Holy shit, that's a big pizza."
I laughed and almost fell off of Marc-Andre's lap, but he wrapped his arm around my waist. "Join us. This is the only pizza I know these guys can't eat all by themselves." I told her.
Jenna grinned and gratefully took a slice, leaning into Sidney as guys swarmed around the house.
"Any word from the Russians?" Brent said, knocking fists with his fellow goalie.
"Geno and Gonch are caught up in some European country." Marc-Andre replied. "They said they should be in tomorrow."
"Where's Mario?" I asked and Max swooped up in front of me, pushing Jordan out of the stool he was sitting on, and took his place. Marc-Andre and I just stared at him.
"Mario is out with his familia." He said and I tossed my pizza crust at him.
"What, are you spanish now? I thought you were French." I said to him and he roared in laughter. I could feel Marc-Andre's body shake as he chuckled.
"Nah," He finally replied. "Just trying out the new language."
I grinned and said in spanish, "Eres estupido." Max was able to understand that part and laughed at me again.
I noticed Jenna was talking to each of the guys, trying to get to know them. She was speaking to one of the newcomers first, Mike, and I smiled internally at her.
Marc-Andre rested his chin on my head as Jay McKee took Max's spot after he left. I greeted him and he looked at the crazy Penguins'. "Is everyone always like this?" He asked.
"Pretty much." Marc-Andre and I said together.
Jay looked at us, resting his eyes on me. "Is it weird?" He asked. I raised an eyebrow. "I mean, is it weird to be a woman amongst all the men?"
I shrugged. "Not really. At first it was, especially since everyone out weighs me and is much taller than me. But I'm used to it now. Plus I have my ways to use my size as an advantage.
Jay nodded. "I've seen you on the ice, and I get what you mean." He said. "I hope I fit in here."
Marc-Andre spoke this time. "You will. Once you get to know everyone, you will fit right in. We are all very welcoming. Although Billy and Max may play some newcomers pranks." I chuckled as I thought of Max's pranks from last year. I decided not to mention that my boyfriend is the biggest prankster on the team.
Jay nodded and I heard Jenna shriek. I got up curiously and peered around the corner as she huddled behind Sidney, who was laughing. I looked at one of the guys, wearing a creepy mask, who was also laughing.
I realized that Max had played a joke on Jenna, appearing behind her and yelling 'BOO!'. He did it last year to me when we came back from the summer.
Jenna looked pissed as she stalked over to me. "Is he always that rude?" She asked me and I shook my head at her.
"No, he is just a prankster." I said and she hmphed at me.
Marc-Andre wrapped his arms around me and spoke to me, as we watched a few of the guys wrestle in my living room. "Shall we take your things to your room?" He asked me and I nodded.
We took my things to my room and I tossed my carryon on the bed, taking Pen out and placing him on the pillow. Marc-Andre put my hockey bag in the corner and I plugged in my phone.
I took a look around and saw the picture that I kept here. "It looks exactly the same as when we left." I said. "Thankfully." I chucked and Marc-Andre stroked my arm gently.
"This will be another great year." He whispered to me and I smiled in agreement. He kissed me softly and Jenna and Sidney walked right in.
I shot them an angry look as Marc pulled away laughing. "What?" I asked them, noticing they had their bags.
"Which room should I take?" Jenna asked.
I shook my head. "Whichever? You can take the one across from Sid's room." I pointed out the door to the one diagnal from mine. "That one."
She nodded and took her things, dragging them on the floor. I heard a crash in the living room and twitched. "They better not be ruining my living room." I grumbled as Sid put his stuff in his own room.
"I wouldn't be surprised if they were." I grumbled at Sidney and threw his jacket that was in my bag at him.
Marc-Andre was helping me put things away when I heard Mario's voice from the living room area. "Where are my two stars that came in today?" He called out and Sidney, Marc-Andre, Jenna, and I headed down the hall to greet Mario.
We all said hello, and I gave the Penguins' owner a hug as Sidney introduced Jenna to him.
Mario welcomed her with open arms. "Welcome, Miss. Jenna." He said and she looked fairly happy.
"It is nice to finally meet you. I have heard so much from these two." She said and Sidney and I looked innocent, but started to laugh.
"Ah, I am popular aren't I." He said with a wink, then turned to me and Marc-Andre. "I heard about you two. And I must say, it's about time."
Marc-Andre and I laughed. "That's what everyone is saying." Marc-Andre said and I chuckled.
"Well, it is true." Mario said with a smile. He left into the kitchen and I heard a big thump.
Someone moaned in pain as I walked in and someone was getting a scolding from Mario. I sighed and looked to Jenna. "Jenna, losing sanity is a part of being with these guys most of your time." I said to her, and we all laughed.