Sequel: The Fleury Life
Status: Completed

The Crosby Life

Pranks, Haircuts, and Goodnights

After our time together, Marc-Andre drove me home. (Back to Mario's house. Sidney is too picky to pick out an apartment for us to live in.) He held my hand in his while he drove and we both sung to the radio.
He pulled into the driveway andI hopped out of the car. I walked over to his side and he rolled down the window. "Well, you have to come in." I said to him, smiling.
He leaned over and kissed my lips gently before unclicking his seatbelt and turning off the car. "Anything for my lady." He said and I chuckled. He got out of his car and pulled me towards him. I tucked myself under his arm and placed my arm around his waist as we walked up to the front door.
I dug in my tiny purse thing, (I wouldn't exactly call it a purse...) and grabbed my keys. I unlocked the door and when I opened the door, a huge 6 foot 4' body tumbled into Marc-Andre and I.
I stumbled slightly, but Marc-Andre got the brunt of the blow. "Oof." Both of the guys said and I peeked inside the house to see Billy and Sidney laughing; Jenna looked worried.
Marc-Andre pushed Jordan off of him and Jordan hid behind me. "You wouldn't dare while I'm standing behind Sierra." He said, his voice furious and scared.
I took Marc-Andre's hand and glared at the guys inside the house, walking inside with Jordan at my heels. "What did you two do to Staalsy?" I asked them in my lecturing tone.
Sidney threw up his hands. "Hey, I did nothing. Billy decided to be the evil one." He said, still laughing. I felt Jordan shift more behind Marc-Andre, since he was closer to his height.
I shot a look to Billy. He just grinned. "Technically, I got the idea from Cooke." He said as I tossed off my shoes.
I threw a tiny ball at him. "What did you do?" I pushed, still feeling Jordan cower behind me.
Billy played with the ball and Jordan made a run for the kitchen and I leaned into Marc-Andre. "I just scared the crap out of him." He said with a grin.
Marc-Andre and I sat down on the couch. "No, really. I didn't notice." I said sarcastically.
Jenna was sitting in a chair across from us as I layed my head down in Marc-Andre's lap. He stroked my hair softly. "Can you ever not play a joke?" He asked and Billy shrugged.
"I suppose. But I have to mess with the guys." He said and I rolled my eyes.
Jordan came back from the kitchen, and stayed as far away from Billy as he could. He sat at the end of the couch that Marc-Andre and I were on. "Whatever." He mumbled, talking to himself about what Billy said.
Billy checked his watch. "Well, I have to run. Gotta pick up the kids." He said, waving to us as he exited the house.
I looked at Staalsy. "What did he do to you?" I asked. Sidney picked Jenna up and placed her in his lap, turning on the TV.
Jordan shrugged. "I don't want to talk about it." He mumbled. I nodded and looked at the TV.
There wasn't much on, so Sid just kept flipping through the channels. Marc-Andre kept playing with my hair and I closed my eyes and enjoyed it.
I was drifting off at Marc's soft touch when Sidney spoke, waking me up. "Erra, could you cut my hair for me?" He asked. I opened my eyes and heaved a sigh.
"Yes, Sid. Go get everything." I said, sitting up. Marc-Andre kissed my cheek and I smiled at him. I twirled a strand of his hair around my finger. "You need a trim up yourself." I whispered to him.
He smiled softly. "You think so? I just had it trimmed last month."
I chuckled. "Liar." I accused and he laughed.
"I have been caught. I'll let my sweetheart trim my hair." He said, standing up and heading to the kitchen to where Sidney was setting up.
I looked at Jordan, who was dozing off. I tossed a pillow at him and Jenna chuckled as he startled. "Looks like someone needs to go to bed." Jenna said and he yawned.
"Yeah, I suppose I should." He stood up and waved to Marc-Andre and Sidney before heading to the door. He turned around to look at me. "I forgot, I'm sorry about your car accident Sierra, and I'm really glad you were and are alright." He said before leaving.
I blinked as I closed the door behind him. "He is such a sweet kid." Jenna said and I chuckled.
"He is only a year younger then us, Jen." I said and she grinned.
"He is still sweet. And he is as cute as a kid." She said and I nodded. "Should I trust you with my boyfriend's hair?" She asked.
I laughed. "Yes, of course. I always cut his hair. I've been doing it since we were in junior high." I said and Jenna grinned.
I walked into the kitchen and heard Jenna turn on a TV show she wanted to watch. Marc-Andre was sitting in the chair. "What, you don't want to go first?" I asked Sidney, grabbing the scissors and placing a towel around Marc's shoulders.
He laughed. "No, but I'll take longer." He said and I nodded in agreement.
I dampened Marc-Andre's hair and started to trim up his hair, just taking a half inch off. It only took about 5 minutes to finish him up.
After I took the towel from his shoulders, Marc-Andre pulled me into his lap and kissed me. I chuckled. "Thank you, my dear." He said softly.
I smiled at him and got up, letting him get up so Sidney could take his place. I placed the towel around my brothers' shoulders and picked up the clippers.
I cut down his hair to the length he wanted. Sid shook his head and felt the shortness of his hair. Marc-Andre was eating an apple and I observed my work.
"You know, I like your hair when its longer, and the curls show." I said to him.
From the living room, Jenna spoke. "I feel the same way! The long hair and adorable curls are the best." She said.
Sidney laughed and I leaned into Marc-Andre's arms, taking a bite from his apple. "It will grow out." He said. "Plus, Sierra's curls make up for mine."
I shook my head. "My hair isn't as curly as yours gets, because mine is longer and heavier, so it stretches the curls out." I reasoned.
Marc-Andre kissed my head. "I love your hair, whether its as curly as Sid's or not." He said and I smiled at him.
"Eww, gross." Jenna said, laughing and I gave her a look that just made her laugh even more. "I kid, I kid." She said.
"Uh huh." I replied to her. She disappeared and I turned to Marc-Andre and rested my cheek on his chest. "My family is crazy." I whispered to him and he chuckled.
"Yes, they are. But they are also the best kind of family to have." He replied and I nodded. "Speaking of, my parents can't wait to officially meet you as my girlfriend, and not just a Penguin player."
I laughed. "That shall definately be interesting."
Marc-Andre smiled and kissed my forehead. "I should be off, it is getting late." He said and I nodded. We started walking to the front door. "Goodnight, my darling." He said, before kissing me goodnight.
I smiled at him. "Goodnight, Marc." I said back to him. "Drive safely and I'll see you tomarrow."
Marc-Andre smiled and nodded and I waited at the door until he drove off. I closed the door once he was out of sight, and picked up Aislinn to take to my room.
The bathroom door was closed and I knocked. "What?" Jenna's voice called.
"May I come in?" I asked and she replied with a 'yup'.
I walked into the bathroom and she was laying in a bath filled with bubbles. I laughed and Aislinn jumped up onto the side of the tub with a meow. Jenna's bubbled hand came up from under the bubbles and pet my cat, who tried to eat the bubbles.
"Really, Aislinn. Stop that." I said while Jenna laughed at my lunatic of a cat.
Jenna was almost completely covered with bubbles. I could only see from her nose and above. "Enjoying the bath?" I asked her.
She nodded. "Yes, it is quite relaxing." She said as I grabbed what I needed.
"Well, enjoy." I said, shooing Aislinn out and closing the door behind me.
I tossed my hair up into a clip and changed into my pajamas. I crept into my bed, pushing Pen over, and picked up my book to start reading.
My phone buzzed with a text. I looked at it. Sweet dreams <3 it read and I smiled and replied the same back to Marc-Andre.
I leaned back into my pillow and closed my eyes, thinking of Marc-Andre. He truly is the greatest man in my eyes, and I realized that I was in love with him.