Sequel: The Fleury Life
Status: Completed

The Crosby Life

Dad's Visit

Friday's practice went really well, especially after coming over a big lose over the Capitals. Pascal finally practiced, but I really wasn't surprised since the hit he recieved from the Islanders player didn't seem to bother him too much right now.
But may I say, justice was served! The player that hit Pascal, Andy Sutton, was suspended for two games. And I read somewhere that for that, he forfitted over 32,000 bucks. I think he learned his lesson, at least I hope so.
Marc-Andre received his glove and took some shots from me. He was able to block and catch them with minimal pain.
I sent a slap shot at him and he caught it mid air. I saw him shake his hand slightly, and I skated up to him. "Is everything ok?" I asked him as he stood up.
He nodded his head and passed my the puck. "It still feels a bit uncomfortable. But that probably is just because it is new and needs to be broken in." Marc-Andre replied.
I smiled at him and put the puck on the ice. "Alright, just don't push yourself. I don't want you in any more pain." I told him.
Marc-Andre smiled. "Don't worry, ma amour. I know my limits."
I winked at him as I skated with the puck over to the rest of the team. Marc-Andre would take only a few more shots before leaving the ice, just so he doesn't over use the new glove.
The rest of the practice went smoothly, but our game the night before, was not.
As I'm sure everyone heard, the Capitals had overpowered us in their win, but I promise you that if Pascal and Max had played, things would have been different since they are our top penalty killers, and the main goals the Caps got were on power-plays.
The team was trying not to let the loss get to us, but I found it hard since I really do not like Alex Ovechkin. I shall not say why, because that wouldn't make me a good sport.
Practice finished a little earlier than normal, so Marc-Andre and I decided to go out to furnish for the house.
Marc-Andre wanted a knew stove because the one we currently have smells whenever we turn it on. I actually want a new one too, because the smell is terrible.
We walked into Sears and I pointed down to the appliance section. "That way." I said as we began walking. Our arms were interlocked together as we walked towards the stoves. "Do you want one like the current one we have?" I asked Marc-Andre.
Marc-Andre looked at me and shrugged. "I don't know. That's why you are here." He said, smiling at me as I laughed.
"Alright, let's look around then." I said and pulled him along to look at the stoves.
The current one at his house is a stainless steel one, which I think is best since it is the easiest to clean. I mentioned that to Marc-Andre, and he just nodded and told me it was up to me. I rolled my eyes at him and asked to talk to a Sears worker.
I told the man about what was going on with our stove and he nodded and pointed out the best one for us.
I looked up at Marc-Andre and he only smiled. "If that is what you think is best." He said and I sighed.
"Hun, you really have to help me out here." I said to him. "You make things difficult whenever it comes to shopping."
Marc-Andre chuckled. "I'm sorry. It just isn't one of my favorite things to do."
I shook my head. "It isn't mine either, dear." I replied and then turned back to the person helpind us. "I think this is what we want."
The man nodded and smiled. "Ok, then. It will probably be delivered in the next week, and there will be free shipping and handling, and the guys who drop it off will get it going too." He said.
I smiled as the man led us to the counter so Marc-Andre can sign all the needed paperwork.
Once it was all said and done, I thanked the man for helping us. "Thank you."
Marc-Andre held me close. "Yes, thank you for helping." He said as well.
The man nodded and smiled. "It is my job to help people, and I enjoy it fairly well." He said.
We left the store and I shook my head at Marc-Andre. "You really do make things difficult." I said to him, giving him a playful smile.
Marc-Andre laughed as we started to drive towards Mario's house to meet up with Sidney. "That's funny, Vero said the same thing when she was here helping when I first got this place." He said.
I laughed. "Really? Poor Veronique. No wonder she left so quickly. That was what, two years ago?"
Marc-Andre nodded. "Yeah, you still talk to her don't you?" He asked me.
I nodded. "Yes. We became friends when she was here. I hope I can see her again."
"You probably will." Marc-Andre said back to me. "Marylene and her are good friends as well. That's why I had her come down since she and Marylene talk all the time, and honestly, I don't like my sisters taste."
I smiled and laughed. "Awesome."

We found out while at Mario's that the next two games, our fathers would be here. It was the fourth annual "Dad's Trip", and it was always great fun.
On Saturday morning at practice, we had a great surprise that all of our fathers came and watched us. I laughed as just as the dad's came in, Marc-Andre let a puck slide by him as he watched everyone come in.
Marc-Andre was participating in a full practice today, which was a relief for us all. We re-assigned John Curry to Scranton because it was decided that Marc-Andre could at least play as back up to Johnny.
I skated up and around the net and laughed at Marc-Andre. "That was great timing to let the puck in." I said, chuckling at him.
He shook his head and sighed as we skated towards the bench as we ended our practice. Coach Bylsma stood there and looked at us all. "As you can see, all of your fathers are here. Ray and I have decided to give them a chance to tour of the Energy Consol Center."
All of us moaned because we have been itching to see what it looks like so far, besides the pictures that are posted on the internet.
Coach laughed at us as we started heading down the runway to the locker room, where our fathers all awaited for us.
I tried to evade anyone I could, but my father knows his daughter too well. "Sierra." He called, and I turned around from grabbing my clothes.
"Hey, dad." I said, smiling at him as he came to give me a big hug.
Sidney walked up and hugged us both. We all laughed as we broke apart. "It's good to see you two. You guys look great." Our father said to us.
We both nodded as a whole lot of chatter started going on around the locker room. "Thanks, dad." Sidney said and I grabbed my things.
"I'll go shower quickly." I said as I rushed to my own private shower area.
I quickly showered and got changed so I could go join everybody else outside.
As soon as I rushed out of the bathroom, I slammed into Marc-Andre, who then wrapped his arms around me. "My father wants to see you." He whispered in my ear.
I looked up into his dark eyes and nodded. "Ok." I said as he led me towards where his father was standing.
Andre Fleury turned to look at me, and I realized that this was the first time I would meet him as Marc-Andre's girlfriend.
Andre Fleury's eyes lit up when he saw me and Marc-Andre and I stopped before him. "Hello, Mr. Fleury. It is nice to see you again." I said to him, smiling and holding out my hand to him.
Andregrinned and took a hold of the hand I held out. "Hello, Sierra. It is good to see you again too. Especially since I haven't seen you since you and Marc-Andre became a couple." He said.
I nodded, and tried hard not to blush, but I know I turned a bit pink.
My father and Sidney walked over, and they all shook hands and greeted each other. "Sidney Crosby, it's great to see you again too, kid." Andre said and I chuckled at the look on my brothers face.
"Thank you, sir." Sidney said and my father and Marc-Andre's father laughed over some joke.
Sidney walked over to Marc-Andre and I, shaking his head while laughing. "Fathers are very interesting when they come together." He said, and Marc-Andre and I both laughed.
"That is true." Marc-Andre said, just as Coach tried to get everyone's attention.
We all looked up at Dan as he finished bellowing at us. "Ok, as the Penguins know, all you fathers get to go on a special tour of the Energy Consol Center across the street."
The dads were making oo and ahh sounds as us players has jealous looks on our faces. "Make sure to tell us how it looks." Marc-Andre said to his dad.
Andre laughed and all of the dads started to pile out of the locker room and head across the street to the new rink.
"I'm so jealous." I muttered as Marc-Andre drew me into his lap, wrapping his arms around my waist.
"We will get to see it soon enough." Jay Jay said as he walked by us, and the three of us nodded.
I looked at Jay. "You were the one who told your dad to take pictures though weren't you." I accused, making him laugh as he inched away. "It was him." I said with a strong tone, and Marc-Andre and Sidney laughed at me.
"We should probably pack up our stuff and get ready to go home so we can pack and get on the road to head over to Philly." Sidney said, and I nodded, not wanting to leave Marc-Andre's lap.
Sidney walked over and started packing his gear as I sighed and stood up. Marc-Andre pulled me into a kiss that didn't last long since Max decided to interrupt.
"P.D.A!" Max yelled as I pulled away, startled.
I glared at Max. "Why you!" I yelled, and started chasing him out of the locker room and through the rink.
Max tripped while running up the stairs, and I placed my foot on top of him, glaring down at him.
Max raised his hands in surrender. "Ok, ok. I give, Erra. You win." He claims, and Matt, who followed us, started laughing as I took my foot off of Max and stalked away with my head held high.
"She got you good, Max." He said and I heard Max grumble something as I rounded the corner and headed back to the locker room.
I grabbed my hockey bag and put it over my shoulder, locking arms with Marc-Andre as we walked outside and got in the car and waited outside the Energy Consol Center for his father to come out and drive home to pack and get ready for the road trip.