Status: ACTIVE AGAIN!!!! :D

Between a Little Piece of Heaven and the Danger Line

The Sickness is the Cure

I hid the smirk that was bubbling beneath the surface of my face as I teased him. He licked his lips and let out a tiny puff of air as his eyes widened, teasing him was priceless. I darted my tongue out to lightly lick the fruit in my hand and his mouth dropped slightly. “You okay there babe?” I teased as I took a small bite, he nodded eyes glazed over. “You sure?” He shook his head still transfixed with the banana in my hands. I decided to up the ante and pushed the fruit as far as it would go into my mouth, then slowly pulled it out taking a bite off the tip. A light flush formed across his face and the slightest bead of sweat formed in his brow line.

As if he was coming to his senses he shook his head and with a light cough he snapped out of it, “That was a dick move.” He growled coming closer and rested himself between my legs where I was sitting on the counter.

I laughed and shook my head, “No babe, that was a fruity move.” He laughed lightly at my horrible pun. I flicked his nose and quickly finished my banana. His eyes wandered around my spotless home, amazement flaring in his eyes. “it's so clean!” He gasped, “Like the How Clean is Your Housepeople would shit themselves clean.” I shrugged, and the lock smith came into the kitchen.

He handed me a new set of keys and an invoice, “Well, there shouldn't be anymore crazy ex-girlfriends getting in here anytime soon.” His tone suggested that he didn't believe my story.

“ZACHARY JAMES BAKER, you better let me in the god-damned house right now!” Speak of the devil and the devil shalt come. Brian's face flushed in anger.

“What the fuck does that bitch want now?” He groaned as I hopped off the counter, and went to the window she was currently standing in front of. I closed the blinds and the curtains, she screamed in annoyance and I heard her stalk off.

“Who was that?” The lock smith asked, jaw dropped. I smirked, “My crazy ex-girlfriend.” His jaw dropped, then he took the invoice from my hand and ripped it to shreds. “This one's on me kid.” He left the house mumbling about crazy ass bitches.

I walked over to Brian and wrapped my arms around his neck, “I do believe somebody said they would help me become more comfortable being gay.” I purred as I nipped at his ear lobe, he hissed and let out a low moan.

“Somebody thinks you're doing a good job already,” I felt Brian tense in my arms and turn to the new voice. I groaned and glared at her.

“Way to ruin the mood Val.” I pouted at her, she laughed and helped herself to the spread on the table. “How did you even get in? I just had the locks changed.” She pointed to the garage. I hadn't changed the code to get in, damn me.

“Wait you knew?” Brian asked astonished. “And you're okay with it?” I knew where his skepticism was coming from, it wasn't a secret that Michelle, Val's twin sister was in love with Brian, or more like Synister Gates. Val came over and pinched our cheeks.

“Of course I knew that I had two GBF's,” she told us like it was common sense, we stared at her blankly.

“GBF?” Brian asked voicing both our confusions.

Val smirked, popped a grape into her mouth and waited until she had chewed and swallowed, “Gay Best Friend.” My mouth dropped, “I've known for a long time about both of your all's attraction to the male specimen, so did...” She paused for a second and cleared her throat before continuing, “Jimmy.”

“WHAT?” We exclaimed at the same time, she nodded, a somber expression on her face.

“Jimmy was the one who figured it out, it was about three years ago, in Japan I believe. He said he knew when all you guys were relaxing in the natural hot springs, the looks you two shot each other when you thought nobody was looking.” We both nodded knowing what she was talking about, I remember how Jimmy used to in his own way shove us together, changing the room plans, plane seats, and making sure we had as many interviews together as possible. I guess that was his way of showing us he didn't mind that we were together.

“You guys tried to push us together all the time.” Brian breathed, his voice a mix of pain and amazement. Val bit her lip and nodded, she blinked rapidly for a minute, and without thought me and Brian pulled her into a group hug.

The rest of the day had passed slowly, Val left not long after she told us that She and Jimmy had been trying to get us together for years. Brian and I had spent most of the day on the couch watching cheesy scary movies and having mini make-out sessions. He left not to long ago, Matt had called him up and wanted his help with something at his parents house. So now it was just me all alone, Majesty and Icky were at my parents house for a few days because of some recent break in's in their neighborhood.

Being alone was never good, it left time to think. I tried to distract myself by cleaning, but there was nothing left to clean. I could feel the food I had consumed during the day weighing heavily in the pit of my stomach, and it made me feel sick. I went to my bathroom and did the one thing I swore I would never do, kneeling in front of the so-called porcelain god, I forced the contents of my stomach out until I was dry heaving. When I was finished I felt like I was floating, my head was empty and the thoughts that had been running rampant were gone. I could no longer remember why it was my fault that my best friend was dead, it was eradicated from my mind.

I flushed the toilet and rinsed my mouth out, and floated to my bed where I fell asleep instantly.
----

I woke up to a splitting head and a growling stomach. I went through my normal bathroom routine, and slowly made my way down stairs, my phone was blinking on the kitchen counter where I left it. Four missed calls and twelve text's, Matt, Brian, Johnny, and Val all tried to call me, and the messages were from each of them also. I called Brian first.

“Hello?” I could hear the sleep in his voice.

“Hey, good morning.”

“Morning, I tried calling you last night.” There was a definite pout in his tone. “Everybody wanted to get together at Matt and Val's we were gonna talk about the album.” A sinking feeling hit me in the pit of my stomach.

“Oh, I went to bed early, I had a bit of a head ache.” I lied, “Should we get together today?” We made hasty plans, and agreed that we would all meet at his place in a couple of hours. I forced myself to eat a bagel with strawberry cream cheese on it, but as soon as I consumed the last bite, I felt that urge I felt the night before. I mean it couldn't hurt could it? I could afford to lose the weight any ways. So once again I was in my bathroom kneeling in front of my toilet emptying my stomach. I felt like I was floating again, and it was magnificent.
♠ ♠ ♠
Eating disorders are a serious problem, by using one is this story, I am in no way condoning or enabling one. If you or somebody you know has an eating disorder please get them or you help.

Tell us what you think