Status: ACTIVE AGAIN!!!! :D

Between a Little Piece of Heaven and the Danger Line

Secret Valentine

I was ready, I didn't care how much it was going to hurt, I wanted Brian in the worst way. He had been taunting me the entire day, flexing his gorgeous muscles, smirking when he caught me looking, and when his shirt would rise the tiniest bit showing off that deep 'V' and the little trail of hairs. He was driving me crazy. We got into my bed and I pushed myself against him, I was going to make tonight worth his while. He captured my lips in his own and I could feel his smirk as I eagerly responded, the once slow and sensual kiss quickly became hot and needy. I wanted to be in control for once, Brian was normally the dominate, and I had heard him refer to me as the 'girl' in the relationship in passing when he was talking to Matt once. I wasn't going to be classified as the bitch of the relationship.

I flipped him over on his back and quickly straddled him, then began to place light kisses all over his face and neck until I reached his Adam’s apple, where I began to nip and suck on the exposed skin. He began to pant at and light moans were egging me on, his hands were gripping my hips to the point of almost being in pain I was going to have bruises for sure. I dragged my fingers up to his hair and tugged lightly so I could angle his head for better access I trailed kisses and nips to the spot where his neck and shoulder met, his weak spot. I nibbled on the skin there and ground my pelvis into his, eliciting a sensuous moan from the both of us.

“Zacky, s-s-stop t-t-teasing me.” Brian stuttered as I began to slowly slide my hands up and down his chest. I paused at his dusky nipples and began to roll them in my fingers, trailed sloppy wet kisses down to his chest, and bit down gently on his left one. He groaned loudly and clutched the sheets, I smirked as I felt just how turned on he was, then I slipped my free hand into his boxers, when I wrapped my hand around his pulsing member he gasped, and involuntarily thrust his hips. “Zacky please.” He whined from under me.

“What do you want me to do baby?” I asked him, “Do you want me to do this?” I gently brushed my thumb over his tip, he rocked his hips, “or maybe this?” I pumped my hand then gently rolled my wrist once I got back to the top, He gasped and keened his approval, “I think you just might want this though,” I breathed and gently bit on his left nipple, rolled his right nipple with one hand, and moved my other hand up and down harshly all at the same time. He let out a strangled cry and arched his back, I smirked and captured him in a kiss. He responded eagerly, pulling me closer, and I kept a steady pace with my hand.

The kiss got deeper with every second that passed, our tongues were intertwined and involved in a battle for dominance, and our heated flesh slick with sweat slid in sync with each thrust Brian made. I could tell he was getting close and removed my hand, he let out a whimper of loss.

I pulled my lips from his, and with smouldering eyes I spoke, “Don't you want to fuck me?” I asked him in what I hoped was a sultry tone, a fire ignited in his eyes and he roughly flipped us over so I was on my back and he was straddling me.

He leaned over and captured my earlobe between his teeth, gave it a gentle bite, “Baby I want to fuck you so hard you forget your own name,” he purred darkly into my ear, “But tonight we're making love,” and as impossible as it may seem I got harder at the thought. He quickly rid us both of our boxers, and ground our hips together roughly. He began to trail hot, wet open mouthed kissed down the chest and stomach I was once so ashamed of, and I couldn't help but think how right we were together. I moaned loudly as he began to suck on the spot just below my belly button, heat spread through my entire body and my nerve synapses were crackling with excitement at every little sensation.

Just as he was about to envelop me in his hot mouth, the doorbell rang. I groaned in disappointment as he rolled off me. “You have got to be fucking kidding me.” I growled, the doorbell had ruined the mood, an instant erection killer.

“Why is it every time we try to get intimate lately, something happens?” Brian asked as I got out of bed to put my boxer's back on, he was trying to hide a yawn, but I caught it anyway.

“I have no clue, but it's starting to really piss me off.” I told him as I slipped out the door. I followed the dimly lit path down the spiral staircase to my front door, whoever was standing on the opposite side had taken to obnoxiously knocking over and over. I tugged it open, and was met with an accidental punch to the face.

“Oh shit, I am so sorry!” Matt exclaimed a second after his fist made contact with my face. Why was it always Matt who had the worst possible timing?

“What do you want Matt?” I asked him with a slight edge to my voice, I was a little miffed he interrupted my getting laid tonight. He looked taken aback for a second, but brushed it off.

“I forgot my phone.” He told me, I sighed and let him in the house. “Is Brian still here?” He asked as he navigated himself to the living room.

“Uh, no he left not to long after you did.” I didn't want him to know he had interrupted something, he would get really flustered, and while it would be funny I could understand he wasn't fully comfortable with me sleeping with his best friend.

“Oh, so how are you liking the new house?” He asked looking around and plucked his phone off the mantle, there were numerous boxes piled in the corner's of the room, and I wasn't looking forward to unpacking them.

“It's great I really lo-” I was cut off in the middle of my sentence.

“Babe, who was at the door?” Brian called from the bedroom, I blushed having been caught in my lie.

“He went home hmm?” Matt asked, slightly flustered.

“Well what did you want me to say, you interrupted my almost getting a-” He cut me off.

“Why is it always me that's walking in on you two? Why can't it be the short shit or Val?” He whined, neck turning red from embarrassment.

“Because, Johnny would freak out for an hour straight and Val would ask to watch and possibly record so she could watch on demand.” I dead panned, following him as he headed for the front door.

“Yea, you're probably right, my honey bunny would want to watch and record.” He laughed, “Well, I'm gonna go so you can finish what you were doing.” I nodded and we bro hugged before he left. I relocked up and headed back upstairs. When I opened my bedroom door, I was met with a fast asleep Brian, so much for getting laid.
♠ ♠ ♠
So if anyone can tell me why this "Kingly" chapter title is a pun over the entire chapter, I'll message you a preview of the next Zacky Chapter, you have until the next Brian chapter is posted to to send in your answers.

I would also like to thank all of those who are commenting/subscribing you all rock.