Status: ACTIVE AGAIN!!!! :D

Between a Little Piece of Heaven and the Danger Line

Post Coital Bliss

The sun peaked through the slightly open curtains and shone directly in my eyes, causing me to groan and try to hide from the harsh rays. I snuggled closer to my pillow and tried to cram my face into it, but the pillow was too hard and began to squirm away. Wait, pillows don't move, do they? I peeled my eyes open and looked up, Brian wasn't a pillow, but he was a magnificent sight. He was still naked, as was I, with the blankets slung lowly across our hips, his face was peaceful, no worry or sadness stretched across it. The sadness was a constant feature on all of us, a lingering of pain that would hopefully lessen with time, but would never completely go away.

Unconsciously I reached up with my left hand and began to trace the contours of his face. I traced the curves of his lips, barely brushing over the skin that teased me the night before, then moved on to his nose tracing around the little stud, and trailed up to his eyes, gently running the tips of my fingers over the thin skin and feeling the light twitches of the muscles beneath the skin. After my exploration of his face, I cupped his cheek and rested my forehead to his, relishing in our closeness.

While it's true that I haven't been a virgin since I was a teenager, I had never felt as close to any of the nameless girls that I had been with as I feel with Brian. The next day when I woke up hungover, or sometime minutes after, I felt empty like something was missing, and now as I laid next to the man I had fallen in love with, and fallen hard, I felt complete. Brian shifted a little and his arms secured themselves around me.

“Stop moving around.” He groaned, pulling me closer to him, and the slight chill that had began to form evaporated into thousands of tingles, and it was all his fault. Our legs were tangled together, and arms were skillfully hugging each other close, it was blissful. Somehow we had gotten in the bed last night, most likely in the early hours of the morning in a brief moment of consciousness, and now I couldn't move we were so wrapped in each other. “Stop staring it's creepy.” He laughed huskily. I laughed and curled in closer to him. “How do you feel?” He asked running his hand up and down my spine slowly.

“Sticky,” I grumbled, with a slight shudder. He sighed and shook his head.

“That is not what I meant, but we can take a bath together if you want?” He leered and waggled his eyebrows suggestively, and I fought the urge to roll my eyes at his cheesy remark, but couldn't deny it sounded amazing. “I meant how are you feeling, you know about...” He trailed off slightly insecure.

I felt a grin grow across my face, “Well as 3 Doors Down said, everything I have in this world and all that I’ll ever be It could all fall down around me. Just as long as I have you, right here by me.” It was corny, it was overused, but it fit the way I felt at the moment.

“Careful Zacky you get any more cheesy and I'll have to spread you across a cracker.” I snickered at his comparison.

“Is that a threat?” I purred, and nipped at his ear. He moaned lightly, and I could feel his muscles shudder beneath his skin.

“No, that's a promise,” He growled and flipped us over, and began attacking that spot just behind my ear, on the tattoo that was supposed to be his. I shuddered beneath him as my body turned into a tingling inferno, and it was bliss. I felt his smirk as he continued his sweet torture, but couldn't find it in me to care. “Baby,” I whined as his hand slid down from my hip and began to draw patterns on my bare thigh.

The motions stopped for a fraction of a second before starting again, “What?” He purred, mischievously his hot breath teasing my ear. I tried to shift my body so his hand was where I wanted it, but as if he could read my mind, his hands gripped my waist and held me firmly in place. “ I don't think so, mister.” His sultry tone and 'bedroom' eyes made a thrill shoot down my spine. He continued his light tracing and began kissing a path along my torso, biting and sucking along the way. I was shaking from the pleasure, but his hands still held me firmly in place, “You okay down there?” He asked, pride in his voice.

I made a noise crossed between approval and an whimper as his hand finally reached the spot I wanted and began to move up and down in tight firm strokes. I wasn't ashamed to stay that I moaned like a porn star. “Brian!” I screamed as he brushed over my overly sensitive tip, and thrust as much as the confining hand on my hip would let me.

“Did you like that baby?” He asked, smirking, as he captured my lips for the first time that morning, he wasted no time in tangling our tongues in an ever losing battle of dominance for me. Somehow during our making-out Brian had prepped me and entered swiftly, causing only a mild amount of discomfort, and set a steady pace that left me craving more. My hands were all over the place, his hair, his back (where I'm sure there was a lovely set of scratch marks), clutching at the sheets, and holding onto the headrest as an anchor.

“Brian, right there!” I gasped, throwing my head back and scratching at his back, sure to leave little crescent shaped marks. He complied with my request and it wasn't much later that I was a pile of goo, he wasn't that far behind me.

He pulled out and collapsed on his back beside me, chest heaving, and a lazy smile on plastered on his face. I was almost positive I looked the same exact way. I shifted, my body numb from all the endorphins floating through it, and nuzzled my face into his neck. “Babe, that was amazing,” His voice was low and husky, and slightly gravely from the exertion his moaning and groaning and placed on his throat. To tired to speak, I nodded into his neck, and felt the light rumble in his chest as he laughed lightly. “I wore you out huh?” He asked with a smirk. I nodded again. “My work here is done.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Bahahahah two in a row.

Thinks for all the comments, they really mean a lot to us. :D