Status: Updating Frequently In Hopes Of Comments as Well. :)

Clouding My Window

Image

Alexandra Allen is different from most of the other girls at school. She really had no choice but to be. With a fall down drunk as a mother and drug addicted alcoholic as a father, life is kind of rough. When her parents are sober, they don't remember a thing from any previous drunken nights, but when they're drunk and high, Alex must pray for her life. When sober, they can be the nicest and most loving people in the world but they tend to be quite nasty and abusive after drug and alcohol consumption. Of course Alex loves her parents to death and that is why she's keeping this secret. If anybody knew, her life would only progressively become worst.

Max Green is the perfect example of average. He's not involved in any sports or activities, although he has friends that are. He can be extremely perverted just like most high school boys. Max has had his share of drugs and drunken parties, but hes lay off of most after his near death experience from overdose. He's been away from drugs and alcohol since freshman year.

Read the story of lies and secrets and follow the adventure. Trust me, it will be better than described here in this description.
  1. Meeting My Neighborhood.
    Stupid chapter name. Couldn't think of much.