Status: Active.

Revenge

Seven

Oliver couldn't seem to shake his feeling of faithlessness around Amanda. He didn't go around her and although he was the one fucking a new girl every night, he felt like Amanda was fucking two new men every night and he wished he could control it.

"Amanda..." he murmured and took her wrist before she hit the door. He pressed her against it and put his own body to her's. "Yeh don' 'ave ter go... mm?" His voice seemed too ominous, as if he were planning something, as if he had gone mad just from the thought of her sleeping with someone else. She was always sketchy, always leaving when talk of most anything about Tom's death.

"Olleh," the shorter girl breathed in fear. "'m sorry, I-I do have to go, though... 'm sorry."

"Yeh're stayin'," he commanded calmly and shoved his body hard to hers to make her back completely against the door. "Why do yeh wan' ter leave so bad?" Oliver choked out.

"I need to go," Amanda whispered, a shaking fear in her voice.

Oliver's stare grew more intense, as if he was going to raise a hand that would slap her across the cheek once more. But he took a few steps back, letting her go. "Fine, leave."

Amanda furrowed her brow, not feeling less afraid and looking guilty, like it was her that had upset him. She slowly opened the door, then exited and the second it was closed again, Oli found himself on the sofa, face in his hands so he could remember the night Tom had passed, so he could remember the corporate walking away.