You're A Football Jock. I'm just your Neighbor.

I love you

"I love you."

Mark continued to walk forward still dragging Charlene to their neighbored, Charlene walked a bit faster to look at his face only to see his lips pressed together and eyes straight forward.

"I mean, like a brother you know?" Charlene stuttered out.

In her mind she thought, 'OH THANK YOU GOD! I covered it up!"

After a short silence they had arrived at the middle of each other houses, she finally heard Mark laugh and pulled her into a hug.

"I love you too Char Char! You are like the sister I always wanted!"

Charlene stood there being hugged by Mark and it took her a while till she finally hugged him back.

She laughed weakly and stuttered out, "Y-you know it, my mom told you to visit soon. She misses her little boy!"

After Charlene had said that, she pulled out of the crushing hug and dashed to her house looking back only to wave goodbye quick, still embarrassed about her blurting that out.

Once she had gotten in the house Charlene quickly run up to her room and ignored the questions of her parents.

She didn't know what feeling she is feeling right now and it confused her deeply.

Then it hit her, her knees got weak and she slowly slipped to her knees.

She breathed heavily and her eyes were wide.

"What does that mean?! I like Mark.... No, no, no, no...."

Charlene let out a whimper and hid her face in his hands, her face felt hot to the touch and she could taste the rain water.

Charlene finally tried to control her breathing and stood up and went to grab her clothes, she headed to the bathroom.

As the water started running into the bath Charlene sat there staring at it.

"I don't get it.... How could I have say that." Charlene shook her head slightly and tried to clear her mind. '"

After the bath was finished she slipped into the warm vanilla and caramel scented filled tub. Charlene slipped into it till only her eyes were the only thing not under the water.

Charlene blew bubbles from under the water.

'Maybe I really do love Mark...'

'The rain is getting to me. I'm just getting sick that's all.' She thought trying to reassure herself.
♠ ♠ ♠
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So I was reading one of the comments and I see someone had said that some of the character reminds them of people they know in real life, well I think that's awesome news! I made my characters so the reader could connect with them so that in a way they can feel the way the character feels. I really love all of the comments and seeing them motivates me to write faster! Sorry for the VERY VERY VERY short chapter though.... Next one will be longer!