You're A Football Jock. I'm just your Neighbor.

Sorry about that. Not.

It was finally lunch time and Charlene was walking around aimlessly looking for Sydney.

"I'm right here!" Charlene saw a slender arm raise out of the huge crowd and walked towards it.

"People are crazy! Immediately after the freaking bell rang they all wanted to get out of school as fast as possible!"

"You didn't get hurt or anything, right?"

"I better be okay or else someone will get their asses kicked!" Sydney raised her arms in mock kung-fu.

"Anyway, what do you want for lunch?" Sydney asked as she rustled through her backpack for money.

"I packed lunch." Charlene waved her brown lunch bag, as she looked over at Mark giving Jessica a bite of his hamburger in the corner where all the cooler kids hung out.

Her eyes lowered and she frowned.

"Can't you just admit to the fact that you like him, Charlene? I mean, you always stare at him! You were just doing it right now." Sydney crossed her arms.

"I told you before, I'm just looking out for him."

"From what? Jessica can't even hurt a fly, and have someone ever told you this quote before? 'When you love someone you always seem to spot them even if it's in a huge crowd'? Well you, my friend, are madly in love with, drum roll, please, number 25, quarterback of the football team! Mr. Mark Matthews!"

Charlene's face twisted into a disgusted look.

"Please, don't go there. Mark and I have known each other since pre-school."

"Denial." Sydney said arms thrown above her head dramatically, "You. are. in. denial!"

Charlene clicked her tongue, "Never."

"You'll see." Sydney warned her before going off to buy a sandwich.

Charlene sat down and felt a shiver go through her as she felt a wet, slippery and slimy feeling between her jeans and the chair.

She quickly sat up and saw half of a swished Pb and J sandwich staring right back at her.

"Oops, I forgot I left my sandwich there." Charlene heard Gwen, the girl that has been harassing her since middle school, snicker from behind her.

Sydney came back just in time to witness what happened, "You bitch!"

Charlene held her back, "It's okay. I have my P.E shorts! Don't make a scene, what if a teacher saw you?"

"What did Charlene ever do to you, horse face? Skank! Asshole! Bitch!"

"Horse face?! Skank?! Do you have a death wish or something? Don't mess with me, you no good bulimic bitch!"

Sydney froze, and her fear filled eyes darting around to see if people heard.

Charlene felt as if time slowed down, and she pulled her hands into fists.

Before she could even think it out, Charlene Punched Gwen in the face.

There goes her perfect record.
♠ ♠ ♠
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I was really considering renaming Mark and Charlene but... I think I'll stick to this.
So from this day on, this story will be co-written and beta-ed by my beloved friend~!
So... if you ever see a mistake or any of the characters acting weird it's because of her OK?
Not my fault at all but for now this is all of my mistakes...