Clear Visions 1

kidnap

derrick looked over at the person holding him down. he thought for a moment about fighting them off. he decided not to. he knew if he did there would be reinforcements. he knew he couldnt win. after all this was the situation he wasnt used to. though sure as shit he had been there before. hes was the bitch in a litter of puppies.
he couldnt argue, they had complete control of him and thiugh he regretted it he couldnt help it.
he didnt want them to go for shane or jenny as a result of his own stupidity. he had already lost atleast one friend. he didnt want to loose the people which he lved to these men, quite frankly, they werent worth his babies tears and pain. he would rather die than let shane and jenny suffer as a result of fighting.
he knew he was lucky enugh to be alive, he knew he was lucky they had let him say bye, and he had been lucky they hadnt waited and killed all three of them.
he hated his father. he hated him with a passion right now, he had done this and he didnt care he had. he hadnt cared
♠ ♠ ♠
when he was young so why would he care when he was a adult? when he could defend himself? he wouldnt that was obvious. he knew this would be taring his mother apart. she hated him being in england and safe, so what would she think to this now?
why did he have to have a father which was such a bastard? why was he born and why did they have to take him not diesel.
what made him so valuble?