Clear Visions 1

jenny 2

finaly founf the strength and the courage to look up from the floor and to her. she kissed his head. joy and hope rean through her as she felt him relax.
he spoke quietly, had she not been waiting for it she would probebly have missed him opening his mouth. she was glad she hadnt.
'i love you'
he said softly. she loved him too. she was surprised if anyone in the world could understand the way she loved this man. she was regretting not taking shane, still she knew deep in her heart derrick wouldnt want it, this was no place for a child. not even if it was derricks last chance to see him.
it would have been too easy for them.
derrick felt warmth in the cold. he felt happiness through the greif. most of all he felt a numb in the pain, once again lying in the arms of his wife to be. this is the way he wanted to go.
if he had to die, he wanted it to be now. in this way and no other.
he knew the joy was going to be short lived, these werent the people to let one off easy, even though they werent guilty of the
♠ ♠ ♠
crime commited. not nearly guilty. only the victim of the faults of others, others he had no control over.
why had his life ended this eway? why was he born to who he was.
why was his last name harper and why was he here now? ben had said everything had a reason, everyone had a purpose, but what was the reason behind thius madness? and what was derricks purpose? to him it seemed there wasnt one. how could there be with all this happening to a man of little true wrong.
his only crime was the money he possesed. was the happiness he had lived, through a short term basis. he wanted more than anything for this to last forever, an eternity.
right now he dreamed of an afterlife, for the first time since the days of his early childhood when he had been made to pray for the food which was going to enter his mouth.
he wanted an afterlife, he wanted a heaven, he wanted to take this moment to it with him, cause though it wasnt happiness, and though it wasnt perfect, not nearly as perfect as the day thwey had last had