Clear Visions 1

following the sound of your livers heart.

with her she didnt want to. she wasnt going to. she wasnt going to go back. just sit here until someone found her years later as no more than dust, history, nothing
that was her plan.
atleast until she thought of another. one which was better. she had a thought, a brainwave, a spark to the brain. one which would make the smartest of people proud.
she looked upon her memories, put her mind in rewind. she thought of everything derrick had said to her when she had got hinm back that first time. where had he said they had taken him?
she was there. the deserted part of town, the kids feared it, the adults daw no use for it. it was perfect. noone came here. noone cared for it. as a result. noone would know what happened in here.
surely she should have known that. where would be the perfect place to hold someone? secure, hidden, inacsessable and obvious. somewhere strong that no one would think of looking.
a prison.
it was perfect. she just had to get there. no excuse. this was her last hope and she wasnt abiut to
♠ ♠ ♠
abandon it like that. she had to check it out. from there. she was prepared to tare fort myers apart, she would tare cape coral apart, the lee county, the florida, then america if thats what it took.
she was going to find derrick. if that was the last thing she did.