Status: Hiatus

You Will Always Be My Joelle

Hi, my Name is Jordan Joelle Michaels, and I'm a 21 year old living with her bestest friend in the world, Jack Bassem Barakat in Baltimore, Maryland. Jack and I have known each other since i first moved here from Tempe, Az in the summer of 2007, my senior year. Jack was my friend friend here in Maryland, and he was also the first one to make it known to the world who I was. I jordan Joelle Michaels is secretly a famous Pop Singer. My stage name is Daisy Rae. I'm quite popular all over the world, and I wanted to do a secret double life because I didn't want people to treat me differently. Granted at First Jack didn't give a fuck, but then he heard me sing, then he decided to tell his band mates, Alex, Rian and Zack, who i was, but it wasn't that big of a deal cause the guys said they'd keep it a secret as long as I'd sing a song with them, so of course to keep my secret, I told them sure, but what I wasn't expecting to happen was the guys inviting me to do warped tour with them this year...I thought it was going to be kickass, till...I saw one band name on the list...... "The Maine......

This is a Garrett Nickelsen and Jack Barakat Story<3
  1. PreFace
    You Will Always be my Daisy
  2. Chapter 1: Goodbye Tempe, Hello Baltimore
    This was a head on collision
  3. Chapter 2: The window conversation
    Oh LOOK! Their is a JACK at the window
  4. Chapter 3: Daisy Rae
    Jack Finds out
  5. Chapter 4: Visit with an old friend
    Jack meets one of Jordan's past