Status: Depends on readers... and my friend edits

Gay Werewolf? Weird?!?

The Setting

Now that you know about Chris and I, I will talk about the setting. Right know I'm standing outside of Chris house. Chris and I live directly across from each other. I live on the werewolf side of the street and he lives on the vampire side of the street. Our neighborhood doesn't consist of pure humans. Or else they would be killed.

A lot of the people in our neighborhood are people friendly. Others just have a bit much harder time. I can't say that it's under control if a human visits. Three "nonhumans" have to surround one human. Or else a civil war will break out.

I don't bring any humans with me just because it takes to much energy and it sort of teases the vampires and I'm close to a lot of them besides Chris. All of live in grand, mostly empty houses. The government gave us this neighborhood for free. Who doesn't like free stuff?

Well Chris is taking a long time. If I imprint on him then he'll have to rush it on up cause I will probably bust in and help him get prepared. My time to imprint should come soon. Kane, the alpha in our tribe, he already imprinted. The alpha usually imprints first, then the beta, then everybody else. But Kane just turned 17. I'm about to turn 16 in 2 months. So I maybe have to wait a little longer.

Anyways I'm really impatient so guess what I do to get Chris to come down. I yell. "Chris get down here before I come up there!" "Shut up I'm coming!" Chris yells down to me. I grin. Chris stands by the window. "Catch my book bag", Chris yells while throwing it down. I swiftly catch it. Then Chris jumps after. He's so fast I almost didn't catch him also.

"Max... can you please put me down", Chris asks me after 20 seconds past. I love the way he smells I don't want him to leave me. "Sure but you can't leave my side", I say serious. I know, I know, you're my protector. But seriously did you have to catch me baby style?" Chris asks embarrassed. "Yes, yes I did", I say with an idiotic grin.

We’re off to school. I usually pick Chris up so that he can get up in time and don’t be lazy. Also if he just wants to ditch class I usually talk him into coming anyways. Well today he is in a cheerful mood so everything should go smoothly.
♠ ♠ ♠
If the boy's POV is off by... a lot (or a little) then can someone point that out so I can correct it before it's too late. This chapter is longer because I didn't update yesterday and might not tomarrow.