Status: Depends on readers... and my friend edits

Gay Werewolf? Weird?!?

Conflicting Feelings

Kristy, Chris and I hang out everyday. We have a routine that no one can break. I walk Chris to school. We meet up with Kristy and go into school. Have our classes then sports. Afterwards we hang out at her house and may have a sleepover with all of us whenever we feel like it.

Sometimes it’s cool to have a human girl friend, then other times it makes it a little awkward when a “third-wheel” sprouts when we watch a movie or have a tickle fight. I mean it is not everyday that a girl is cool with someone who is crushing on her boyfriend.

But that is just the thing. No one knows Kristy like Chris and I. We are our own beings. One human, one werewolf and one vampire in an unbreakable bond. Well except for our two other werewolf friends who are a couple and decided to ditch our group. And now that that they are “fighting” each other, they think it is right to divide our perfectly calm group up so that they can have friends again. Oh, the drama.

I walk up the stairs to Johnson Woods High School with my best friends directly behind me giggling over a joke I did not hear. Once I push the doors open in to the busy wide hallway, I step in place with my besties.

“Okay, spill the beans, what was so funny?” I question.

“Relax. We were just discussing the weather,” Kristy responds quickly.

I raise an eyebrow.

“Okay fine, we were talking about how eager you are to go to school,” Kristy acquiesces.

“I mean afterall, aren’t you the one to always wake me up,” Chris gave his two cents.

“Whatever losers. Apparently you two are too good to receive an education,” I reply with tongue sticking out of my mouth to show how mature I am.

Kristy grins and walks from her side of Chris from the left and walks in front of me causing me to stop walking. I glanced at her confused, and to make my brow rise even further, she pinches my cheeks.

“Now aren’t you just a cute one. Oh yes you are, oh yes you are babyboo-.”

It takes all of my strength to not fume up and turn into a werewolf then and there. How dare she make a fool of me. I am 100x stronger and she’ll ever be, so she needs to watch out.

Noticing my glare, she removes her hands from my cheeks and raise an eyebrow. I hear Chris sigh with relief next to me.

“Next time you think that I’ll offend you, say something first,” she replies with a huff and stalks off.

“You’re no fun,” I hear her mutter silently.

“Please explain Kristy, how in the world will I know that you are about to do something childish to question my manhood?” I question in wonder.

She turns around and grins.

She walks over to me and whisper in my right hear.

“From what I know of you, you have no manhood. Aren't you gay?”

She walks off without my answer. Chris follows behind, but not before he apologizes for Kristy’s actions.

“No problem, we seem to be in great disagreement this morning. Nothing you can do about it,” I reply although he did not wait for my reply.

I am left alone to ponder in my thoughts.

The scariest of them all is…

Why am I suddenly getting the chills, the thrills and an adrenaline rush. Yes Kristy and I usually fight and have witty comments, but never this fun. It’s almost like I want to continue on with our banter. It also kind of makes me grateful for having Chris pick Kristy to be his girlfriend.

I run to catch up to my two best friends awaiting the next time I can tell off Katie, oh no, Kristy, that’s her name right. Just kidding. She’s cool peoples.

Before I catch up with them I bump into the sexy young Calculus teacher Ms. Kim.
♠ ♠ ♠
I apologize that I have been neglecting this story