Status: **Currently suffering from Bieber Fever**

My World.

*DISCLAIMER! I, Chloe, do NOT own Justin Bieber (or any other famous celebrities who appear in this story). I do, however, own Ally (who is a figment of my imagination), her family and any other fictional characters who appear in my story. This is 100% my own work and would really hate if anyone stole it.*

Justin Bieber is probably the biggest teen pop sensation out there, and is about to go on his 'My World' world tour.

Alison (Ally) Slater is also a young artist, seen as America's Perfect Teen. Girls wanna be her, guys wanna be with her. But what if this is just what the public see of Ally? Is she really just another troubled teen, with her own problems?

When the two meet on a 'jet mix-up' they hit it off almost instantly. Whilst talking, their managers,Scooter and Rachel, decide that Ally should accompany Justin on his tour.

Although the teens are both famous, their lives couldn't be more different. While 16 year old Justin takes his vacation time in Atlanta, or back up in ol' Stratford with close friends, Ally is living it up all over the US, from LA to New York to Miami with her laid back, almost hippy-like mother and manager. Justin's just happy with the company, and the idea of living on a tour bus with none other than Ally Slater, but is Ally the person he imagined her to be?