Status: Time Travel. Demons. Beelzebub himself. All after me, George Carter. It never rains it pours.

The Time Travel memoirs: Lost And So Alone

Chapter 17: Woodervech

When I stepped from the back gate of the majestic, I finally got a look at he exterior.
She was simple but beatiful, she was like a jet, the wingspans were half a street long... each.
The cockpit was hardened glass and was shaped like a closed umbrella.
The ship I noticed was painted green, the captain had told me he had once had a thing for racing on planet earth, before cars were banned of course. This was British racing green.
I smiled like a fool.
The words; 'The Majestic' were painted on the side of the ship.
I felt honoured to have been a passanger. Maybe this was what the devil wanted, hell I would.

Looking at Woodervech, I gasped, It was like a giant forrest, the people here lived in wood huts and hunted for their meals. It was like they were amish.
Woodervech seemed to represent Earth when things were simple.
It looked like earth too, apart from all of the trees that littered the planet.
I was surprised these people werent high on oxygen or something.

"Captain, I forgot to ask, what are we here for?" I asked.
Storm turned around, he had almost a childish grin set upon his face.
"Son, ever since I was a teenager, Ive dreamed of being on a sea-ship, they are building one for me here, I shall abandon the majestic and take my crew back to the flooded earth, and we shall sail the open seas and I shall call my new ship, the Oasis!"

"John, you cant abandon the Majestic, its the most beautiful thing Ive ever seen."
John looked at me, his eyes were sad, "The majestic has been with me since I was a boy, it has to die sometime son, today we get my ship, tommorow we go and get your time machine from the devil."

"Its just a pocketwatch." I said
"What?" John said turning around, the crew turned around too, I felt intimidated but there wasnt a look of menace on John's face, it was a look of excitment.
"If its a small object son, I could link the watch and the majestic together, the time wires would link up to the majestic's interface and you'd have yourself a big time machine!"

"You'd give up the majestic for me?" I asked solomnly.
"Son, so long as Ive got this ship, I dont need the majestic, and before you ask how I know about the time wires... this has happened before, a man on my crew named Jimmy, except his demon gave him a time machine, stupid fool, we all got a good look at how that fucker worked, the time wires rip holes in reality and let you push through them into a special vortex into another time and place."

"What happened to Jimmy?" I asked
Storm shook his head slowly indicating solace.
"He was landing on the ship and Beelzebub himself got impatient, by this time he had been time traveling for 50,000 years, the devil blew ol' Jimmy up in his little ol' machine."
"Jesus Christ... what was the machine?" I asked.
Storm began to laugh as if it was the funniest thing ever, "IT WAS A CAR SON! HAHA!"

The mission on Woodervench was on though, no denying that, we walked through the endless forrests, this planet was like home, the sky was blue and the gras was green, the smell of springtime carressed my nose, it was a treat.
I had hidden the sword and pistol beneath my trenchcoat, this even made John curious.
"You pick up the weapons son?" he asked.
I showed him under my trenchcoat.
"Dont want to make them feel like they're in danger." I said.
"Good point, men holster your weapons and swords in the sheath's, if they make it nasty, we go nasty."

We left a forrest area and came to a clearing with no trees but small shrubs and bushes.
There was a body of water, it was so beutiful, so unpolluted and clear, my eyes were wide in disbeleif.
There it stood, tall and proud, The Oasis, It was a tall sea-ship with polished wood far as the eye could see. Its masts were whiter than white, without a speck of dirt anywhere.
The main difference between old-time ships that I could see, was that instead of cannons, John Storm had had machine gun turrets built into the sides of the boats, the opposition would be ripped to shreds.

"Aint she a beauty?" Storm asked
"YES CAPTAIN!" The crew shouted.
"Oh aye she is I said, truly she was beautiful, I liked the Majestic more though but this ship was oh so piratey, I would have taken either if it had been offered to me.
The captain walked down the ramp and began to talk with a huge muscle toned man below. The crew crowded around. All I could hear as I approached was the captain arguing, "10,000 repines was the final asking price, I am not paying you 50,000."
The huge man and his crew now crowded round our crew in blind rage, "We built the boat Cap'n and you'll fucking pay for it." They took out cutlasses and simply waited for an attack.

The captain and the crew were being orbited by men with steel blades, they could do nothing about it. The captain had dispair in his face.
The Large muscle toned man broke away from the group and turned towards me, I noticed that I looked like an onlooker and he was coming to deal with me.
I did the first thing that came into my head. "OI, YOU COWAR..."
I shot him in the head quickly. He went down like a sack of potatoes.

His crew were momentarily distracted, my crew wasnt, this was long enough for my crew to stab the opposition with their swords. I heard the scrape of metal and then the swish and then the awful squish as the sword was burried into their chests.
I heard ten swords fall to the floor. I heard triumphant screams from my crew. I heard victory.

Captain Storm ordered the crew to take the Oasis and put it into his storage.
"Get back to the majestic before sundown, we need to get tommorow's orders from Captain Carter." I smiled, that worked and It sounded right.
"Thank's John." I said, Storm shrugged, "you'd do the same for me, I think, yes?"
"Anyday mate." John smiled.

[The Majestic]

"Alright crew, tommorow, we take a trip to the underworld, we spit in the face of Beelzebub himself, am I right crew?"
"AYYYYE SIR!"
The cries of agreement astonished me, these men, these ordinary human men, hung onto Storm's every word.
"Tommorow, we shoot Satan's big ugly mug, tommorow, George reclaim's whats his and escapes that place forever, AM I RIGHT CREW?"
"AYE AYE SIR!"
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for reading this chapter.
Thanks for [Thenightmarewriters] support, read her stuff its brilliant.
And thanks for all of the reader's support.
A new chapter will be from my mind onto the net sometime tommorow.
Peace out good readers x