Status: Time Travel. Demons. Beelzebub himself. All after me, George Carter. It never rains it pours.

The Time Travel memoirs: Lost And So Alone

Chapter 20: Time travelers

I woke up with her after all.
That was the best part.
I smiled at her and we kissed, she ran her hands down my body and I drew closer to hers.
She slept naked it seemed.
I told her everything that had happened, I could tell she believed me but she kept shaking her head slowly, she couldn't believe it was possible.
"I still don't understand who you are?"
"Me neither, how did you know to shout George in the graveyard?"

She smiled, it didn't quite reach her eyes but it was there.
"you walked past me and I followed you, my head told me to, something did anyway, I know it sounds weird but when that man brought that scythe down on you I just shouted..."
I nodded understanding.
"That was no man though."
"What do you mean?"
"I told you about the court of the demons in hell right?"
She nodded slowly.
"That was death that attacked me."

I informed her about everything that went on before I was cursed. I told her about my family and about my girlfriend, how she had called me cold.
"What was her name?" Iliana queried.
I looked up at her worried, that was weird. "I don't remember."
"You must be cold if you can't remember her name."
Iliana had a faint Italian accent. She told me that she traveled the world, that she was a nature photographer, this was a holiday for her.
The weird thing was, she used to live in London, near a block of flats where I lived.

My thoughts that the time in the time vortex had cut up my past memories a little bit, I no longer cared for my life in London, I no longer cared about my ambition to be an author, my writing was terrible anyway. I vaguely remember my girlfriend burning my manuscript, it was a thing that had taken me two whole years, I watched it burn in front of me on my own living room table, I had just sat and stared in horror as the words from my very heart crumbled into nothingness.

"George." Iliana said again.
I was vaguely aware of her speaking but the second time she said my name brought me back to earth.
"Sorry." I smiled apologetically.
"What do we do now, do we go our separate ways?" She asked.
I inwardly groaned, I hadn't done a suicide mission in hell to lose her now.
"No, stay with me, we don't need to worry about anything anymore."
"Why, what do you mean?" She asked softly, her Italian accent made certain words like 'do' sound like they had a certain lisp, I thought it was incredibly cute.
"I have a time machine, she is called the majestic."

Her mouth was open in an O shape.
She was happy and amazed at the same time, I had forgotten to mention the majestic.
"Is it a car, like the Delorian?"
"No, I said, It is a space ship, a friend of mine named John Storm gave it to me, you could say it was a retirement present."
"You are retiring?"
"No, he is, he sails the sea now, his new ship is called the oasis."
She grinned, I was amazed by this woman, I was also aware that she was still naked, her breasts winked at me, I so wanted to wink back but now wasn't the time.

"Will you come with me Iliana?" I asked.
She jumped up and hugged me tightly, "Of course I will!"

The Majestic: Venice/5:00am

"Welcome aboard Iliana Black."
Iliana had been amazed by the cloaking device, she wanted to steer away from the field that I had landed the majestic in, I had told her that the cloak device played with your mind.
"Wow... this is amazing."
I nodded, "Yeah, it's quite something, John spent his whole life in here, Ive got my own Captains quarter's too, there's also a crew's quarter's below and a library."
Her eyes had twinkled at the mention of a library.
"I cant wait." She said, her voice and face suggested that she was excited and curious.

We sat together in the cockpit, she eyed the gun.
"What's that for?"
"Oh, I should have mentioned that we might get into sticky situations, so we will need defense."
She smiled, her eyes surveyed mine, "sounds to me like you've been in some pretty horrific incidents lately, the werewolf, Satan and that psychotic group of soldiers who wanted to murder all the humans."
"Do you want to be a time traveler or not?" I asked through a grin.
"Yes!" She screamed happily.

"Ive got one question Iliana Black, where do you want to go?"
♠ ♠ ♠
Ah yes its nice to have Iliana Black!
Check out my friend Iliana (the real one) she does all sorts of cool poetry and the best stories she is (Thenightmarewriter)

James x